2024-2025 NFL Playoffs, who wins the Super Bowl?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
What a great game tonight!

First of all it’s great to see a competent President join the game and instill a sense of confidence and rejuvenation. The previous one would have fallen asleep by now.

I don’t follow a lot of football but I am hoping that Philly wins, simply because it’s East Coast. Lol
Those two interceptions were awesome!

Notable was that song of Depeche Mode – Personal Jesus but what I liked the most so far was this song:

 
The Chiefs are done!!! My hats off to the Eagles. A well deserved victory. I'm turning this game off and going to bed. :sleep:
 
  • Like
Reactions: gb9
The Chiefs are done!!! My hats off to the Eagles. A well deserved victory. I'm turning this game off and going to bed. :sleep:

Same here, after cleaning snow today i need to rest my bones because tomorrow i'm gonna be like those sloths on Monday commercial. :)

 
So, is anybody going to guess the final score for Sunday's game? I have already proven that I am the worst sports prognosticator ever with my playoff picks, so I have nothing to lose. Here is how I see it:

Eagles 34 - Chiefs 24
I redeemed myself a bit. I picked Eagles 34- Chiefs 24, and the final score was Eagles 40 - Chiefs 22. Not too bad.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Eli1 and Seasons
What an embarrassing loss for the Chiefs! My hat does go off to the Eagles. They were perfectly prepared for this game, and it was a well-deserved victory! The Eagles are true champions.
I blame the loss on Spagnola. He was so determined to stop Barkley, which they did, that he left everything else wide open. The Eagles offense is more potent than just Barkley.

On top of that, the Eagles defense is amazing. Without blitzing once, they repeatedly pummeled Mahomes.
 
Why is nobody talking about the Pakistan flag at halftime?
 
Why is nobody talking about the Pakistan flag at halftime?

I must have missed this one.
I just searched the news and there was some sort of Pakistani flag raised but not as i expected.
Because i thought that somehow during the event there would be an Afgani flag and i thought that'd be very weird for a Superbowl event.
But upon checking the news i saw that it was a 'sneak-in' activist getting his 5 seconds of fame.

Capture.JPG

This made me laugh because this is similar to when some activist showed the gay flag on that show 'The Chosen' which made a lot of people rage for like 100 pages.
Good catch Lynx. :ROFL:
 
I only knew about it because some comedian commented on it. So I went looking for it in the news.

They probably cut the camera before it showed it live.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Eli1
I only knew about it because some comedian commented on it. So I went looking for it in the news.

They probably cut the camera before it showed it live.

that very well could be the case. i did not see it live either..