21 days lockdown, declared by Indian prime minister

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Friends, The prime minister declared a, a 21 days, lockdown in India to check coronavirus.

Can you agree and pray, God bless us , and provide our daily, and essential needs, in these 21 days. Also let God help to stay at home and spend more time with family and with Lord Jesus.

God bless!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Friends, The prime minister declared a, a 21 days, lockdown in India to check coronavirus.

Can you agree and pray, God bless us , and provide our daily, and essential needs, in these 21 days. Also let God help to stay at home and spend more time with family and with Lord Jesus.

God bless!
Spending more time with the family may let the lockdown become a blessing in disguise. I have prayed for those that have been affected by the coronavirus and will pray for you and your family too for God to provide each day your daily bread. I say the Lord's prayer each morning before I go to work. Fortunately, my company is still in operation and currently in overtime mode to meet customer demand. I feel very bad for those who are forced to stay home and not allowed to work to earn a living. This crisis is turning into a political game of power and control. Stay safe my friend.

Dec 15, 2016
Well i will pray that you will be ok . I know this is hard but it might be the best thing for now

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Lord you fasted for 40 days in the wilderness so I know people can get through this. Lord give us the strength and send your holy angels to minsiter to those in need.

Sep 29, 2018
I will pray for you. You can rest in God, knowing that He will never leave or forsake you. He never abandons His children!!
Do you have enough supplies at home?

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
It's alright, levi, for our own good. We trust God and how He will provide for His own at this time. We also continue sharing His word at this time in other ways, when you cant distribute Bibles.

God has led some churches here to be fasting and praying some wks now, and may He honor our works of prayr and fasting, service and kindness to others, and also esp touch the hearts of those who have materially to share with others who lack. God will take care of you, bro.