3 Words to Describe Yourself

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Elisabet

Senior Member
Jul 11, 2015
824
26
28
What 3 words will you use to describe yourself?

For me, they will be "Nerd, Happy, Hungry"

Yeah, i LOVE reading books and i am mostly happy now, also i love too eat much :D
 
Taken for granted.

Whoever told you that has no idea who you are and who you can be in Christ.

----

I'm a happy, friendly (I think I am friendly, I wouldn't know for sure really, but I have friends so I think, yeah, you get the point) and positive :D (some of my friends find that annoying, but really, we can't all be negative :P)
 
SHY but SILLY and a WORRYWART<----(but working on that with God's help).
 
Whoever told you that has no idea who you are and who you can be in Christ.

----

I'm a happy, friendly (I think I am friendly, I wouldn't know for sure really, but I have friends so I think, yeah, you get the point) and positive :D (some of my friends find that annoying, but really, we can't all be negative :P)

Yea, i think it is quite safe to say that you are friendly :) :p
 
SHY but SILLY and a WORRYWART<----(but working on that with God's help).



Shy and silly at the same time........ interesting. *decide to do a research on it*

I used to be worried all the time as well, but yeah, God is helping me.