3 Words to Describe Yourself

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sure! I'd love to hear the explanation :)



Original

.No one is like me, I'm unique

Small
.My height is 4 feet and 9 inches

Lazy
.I'm too lazy to put butter on my bread,
when I eat like soup and bread, I eat bread without butter :o
 
Brethren, good day to all! Strict, Left-brainer, Humble. Thank you!
 
Thanks for the compliments. All honor and glory to King Jesus.

I need to update my page lol
 
I am awesome... Three words. Right? :p

Okay. Mine would actually be caring, quiet, and studious.