? 4 singles...when do you feel the loneliest, how do you find comfort?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

pery

May 8, 2018
i feel lonely at the moment lol, i dont have an answer to that.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
When I feel like cooking something and realize it's only for me so I'll have a cold can of whatever instead of having to cook & wash dishes just for myself.

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
I feel the lonliness the most when i get off work til bedtime..sometimes i pray..watch a movie for distraction or jump on CC for a dose of cyber life ;)

von1

Apr 22, 2010
Being lonely is hard, coming home from work to an empty apartment. I have ask God, will i ever meet someone. I am like God, I am not getting any younger.

C

CandieM

I enjoy the company of my cat. God blessed me with a black and white kitten that fell from the back wheel of my parent's car. I scooped her up and she's been my fur-baby ever since. :)

I have plans on being more connected to nature. I so want to go hiking and cave exploring and maybe even camping.

VincentG

Prodigal son
Aug 25, 2018
I feel lonely or it may be deppresion I don't know...but when I see couples giving attention to each other having one another to talk to.

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
I feel lonely or it may be deppresion I don't know...but when I see couples giving attention to each other having one another to talk to.

I think a lot of people on here share your feelings whether they admit it or not :)

Aug 2, 2009
I felt super lonely yesterday because of something that happened, and I was already feeling very lonely before that.. I'm not sure how I found comfort. Stumbling onto an unexpected word of faith-based encouragement from an unexpected source helped (it was in a facebook group for depression where you're not allowed to mention anything faith-based, but there it was).

VincentG

Prodigal son
Aug 25, 2018
Being lonely is hard, coming home from work to an empty apartment. I have ask God, will i ever meet someone. I am like God, I am not getting any younger.
well God is not getting older either isn't that amazing thats why He is God.

Aug 26, 2018
1- Driving home after work on a Friday...
2- After a terrible day at work, and not having someone to hold you when you get home.
3- When you are the 3rd wheel at dinners...
4- When you see others around you in love...

Jul 29, 2018
NYC, NY
Same here! There are times when I feel loneliest in the evening. Its in those times when I find its a great time to read the Word of God, listen to worship music amd praise the Lord. Just to connect with Him. I make it my quiet time to reflect on Him and how much He loves me, and how greatful I am for his love and his presence in my life. Be careful because the enemy is very tricky. He can try to turn those moments of loneliness into moments of sadness. He's always trying to crush the human heart. But take heart! You have a God in Heaven who loves you dearly. And who's says he will never leave you or forsake you. You are never truly alone sister ❤

Aug 26, 2018
Same here! There are times when I feel loneliest in the evening. Its in those times when I find its a great time to read the Word of God, listen to worship music amd praise the Lord. Just to connect with Him. I make it my quiet time to reflect on Him and how much He loves me, and how greatful I am for his love and his presence in my life. Be careful because the enemy is very tricky. He can try to turn those moments of loneliness into moments of sadness. He's always trying to crush the human heart. But take heart! You have a God in Heaven who loves you dearly. And who's says he will never leave you or forsake you. You are never truly alone sister ❤
So true!!!

Sonflower

Jan 30, 2016
I usually feel loneliness when finances are overwhelming me or tragedy strikes in some way. Those are the times I really wish I had a spouse to lean on and walk through stuff together.

In the evening, I'm just excited to be home so I can sleep. :)