50 ish

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Miri

Proud to be 50.

Here is a picture of me taken just a few weeks before my 50th birthday.

37E1CFD8-E9C4-4463-8065-28256E5EEBE9.jpeg

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
I am 57 , coming up to 58 in July...
Thankful that God has also given me the title of Great grandmother and grandmother to 13 grandchildren , and one on the way...
I was 3 when my mother died , so I just feel like God has blessed me so much...
I will wear my hair fully gray if God keeps me on this earth , getting older is a blessing...xox...

M

Miri

I am 57 , coming up to 58 in July...
Thankful that God has also given me the title of Great grandmother and grandmother to 13 grandchildren , and one on the way...
I was 3 when my mother died , so I just feel like God has blessed me so much...
I will wear my hair fully gray if God keeps me on this earth , getting older is a blessing...xox...
Oh I never thought you were that old, you look a lot younger and have a young face.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
60 a few months ago.
Cant wait till I get 64, so I can see if Paul was right.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
When I joined this site in 2015, I was 50. I aged 10 years in 4 being on here.
Just kidding. My hair got more grayer though.