6 6 6 the mark of the beast

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

peterT

I have no idea who these fallen kings are? I can only say that the interpretation that these human manmade empires do not fit the prophetic description that Daniel is given concerning the four beast that rise from the earth, again the kingdom that followed Babylon was Media Persia it is just impossible to equate Media Persia as INFERIOR to Babylon, It would be the equivalent of saying a model T is a more sophisiticated automobile then a 2012 Hummer. The Media Persia kingdom was three times larger, and its military strength was three times bigger...........If you read carefully we see from scripture that the four kingdoms have risen from the lands that these manmade empires occupied.
It fits perfect in the prophetic description in Daniel

In bible history 1) Egypt ruled first, then, 2) Assyria ruled, and then 3) the head of gold Empire Babylon, in Daniels day.

32 This image's head [was] of fine gold, ……………………………… Empire Babylon, Daniels day.

His breast and his arms of silver, ………………………………………….Empire Medo-Persia.

His belly and his thighs of brass,……………………………………………Empire Greece.

33 His legs of iron, ………………………………………….......................Empire Rome .
40 And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron.

Now for the 5th kingdom
His feet part of iron and part of clay. …………………………………….Empire last days.

41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; 42 And [as] the toes of the feet [were] part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.

John lived in the legs of iron Empire Rome, thus the five fallen kings are 1 Empire Egypt. 2 Empire Assyria. 3 Empire Babylon. 4 Empire Medo-Persia. 5 Empire Greece thus the five fallen kings/mountains/heads, according to Bible history

One is in john’s day the 6th. And the other is not yet come in johns day the 7th which is of the 8th

R

Repentantnut

Adding my two cents. The RFID is the mark. one of its parameter is indeed 666 in hexadecimal..... ie. maths calculations basd on 16. Called a word. So yeah, I did work for a multi that had to shut down in north america in 2000. Did I war for all of us?. Anyway, The RSA Algorithm is public private key encryption or cryptography dead writing vs living word. RFID is included in bill 3200 in the usa. Lets get ready .... Moreover 6 in hebrew represents a man. and the letter vav . or w..... so the trap is set and ready. so plz get out of sinn . like me asap. go to Jesus.

R

Repentantnut

And one other thing, prophecies are for endtimes so all them kingdoms are now they rise. see how John say...... the ten horns then the seven heads then ..... Dont mix history and prophecy.

R

Repentantnut

The eight king is part of the seven first.
.... 8+7+6+5+4+3+2+1 equals 36. Do same 36+35+34+...+3+2+1 equals 666. Indeed the word beast is mentionned 36 times. Freakin computers..... and that false prophet making sure paranoia justifies following everyone and everything... just put a chip in them. and gps everyone. A false prophet think guys..... making the beast look good..... think guys. And pushing nations to adopt extreme measures.... think. But its all the same, sin sin sin, no repentance, lies etc...... lets just call it the new world order

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
The eight king is part of the seven first.
.... 8+7+6+5+4+3+2+1 equals 36. Do same 36+35+34+...+3+2+1 equals 666. Indeed the word beast is mentionned 36 times. Freakin computers..... and that false prophet making sure paranoia justifies following everyone and everything... just put a chip in them. and gps everyone. A false prophet think guys..... making the beast look good..... think guys. And pushing nations to adopt extreme measures.... think. But its all the same, sin sin sin, no repentance, lies etc...... lets just call it the new world order

Yes, they always needed a bad guy to make themselves look like the knights in shining armour...

Yet, the truth is both were of the same evil agenda.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
i just thought i would point this out here at the end,,,,,,,and these are from my own studies over the years,,that is i was always in great hope that i would see some of you breaking down word for word the Greek text used around the ,,,,,,"mark",,,but they always instead lead to a discussion about "rfid",which is fine i do believe rfid and the number we already have will one day "tie together",,that is it easier to use a calculator than a piece of scratch paper,,and so it will be easier for them to track the numbers in our forhead with rfid than for us all to "just keep them in our forehead",,,,,,if for one reason or another the computers all crash,,,,who would know if you were giving them the correct "pin number in your forehead",so it makes sense for them one day to be able to just wave a wand across your forehead and say,"oh,,,your name is number 4309",,,,,,,,,and unlock all your "pin numbers in your forehead",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now this all said i will go back to my first speech on the matter which is of "Greek meaning to these certain words surrounding the mark",,,,,,,,,,,,,that is "chi-xi-stigma",,,,,,,,,but most important(and often missed),,,,,,the use of the wording around it,""causeth",,,number 4160 of the strongs as it it used in rev.13;16,,,,,,,which is (poieo'),,,,,,which is mostly translated "caused,causeth,,ect.",,,,,,,,in the definition you will find the words "make you",,,but to get a deeper meaning to this word we should see other wording surrounding the "mark" as in the word 1325 strongs which is rendered "receive" which comes from the Greek word "did-o-mee",,,,,,so it means "he for a given reason presents it to you and you decide to receive it,,take it",,,,,,,but it does not by any means mean that you were held down by soldiers and a Dr. put it in you by force,,,,,,it means you took it of your own free will,,,,,,,now on to strongs 2983,,(lam-ban-o) as used in the scr. of rev. 2;17and rev.14;11,"received",,,,and here again you find the past tense word used for recieving a thing offered to you,,,,,,,,"received",,and Christ himself gives a better meaning to the word in rev.2;17 that is "no man knoweth save he that received it" that is "no one could have it unless it was presented by the son and you took it",,,,,,you "received it",,, and again it was not by force,,,,,,,,so in rev. 14;11 you received it "that is the mark",,,,,,,,,it was presented to you and you willfully took it,,,,,,,,,"again not by force",,,,,,,,,,and then to the rest of the wording used in rev. to denote the "mark",,,,,rev.2;27,,,,,rev.3;5,,,,,rev. 17;12,,,,rev.19;20,,,,rev. 20;4,,,,,,,,,,which are all derived from the interpretation of strongs 2983,,,,again "lam-ban-o",received,,,,you took it,,,,,but not by force,,,that is to say and as so far this is every scripture in the book of rev. that discusses "someone receiving a mark",,,and never once does it sway from the fact that you "willfully accept it",,,and that it is never "forced upon you",,,,,,now some would beg to differ in what i said,that is they will say "you will be killed for not taking it"(the mark that is),,,,,,,,which comes from rev.13;15,but notice he never says you will be killed for the mark he says ,"cause,,(Greek word,4160 poieo'),,that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed",,,,,,,,,then in verse 16 of rev. (notice he separates the two things spoken of),he states that he "causeth all"rev.13;16,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,to receive a mark,,,,,,,,,,,but notice the "penalty for not worshiping the image is different than not recieving the mark",,,,that is the penalty for not worrisiping the image is death rev.13;15,,,,,,,,,,,but the penalty for not recieving the mark is "not to be able to buy sell and eat",,,rev.13;17,,,,,,,,,,,,"the two horned beast",,,,,,,,,,,,,if mankind realized there are "two things" that are written in rev. 13 about the two horned beast,,,,,,,,,,,,they would see "two separate thing that are written of this beast",,,,,one is the "image",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the other is "the mark",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you cannot see the mark if you mix it together with the image,,,,,,,,,,,,you cannot see the image if you combine it with the mark,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,believe Christ rev. 13;16,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"and",,,he separated the two things he told you the two horned beast would do",,,,,,,,,,,,petert,,,,,,,,,greennice,,,,,,,,i would put an post for this specific purpose,,,,,,,rev 13;18,,,,,,,,that is to look at the exact wording,,,,,,,that is he that has wisdom,,,,,,,is not calculating the name of the beast(the booger man),,,,,,,,,,,,he is coming up with his own name(and his number is),,,,,,,,,,the same as rev.2;17(Christ is giving them a name),,,,,,,,,,,,,,the beast is letting them (come up with another pin number in their fore head),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,instead of the one Christ is giving them,,,,,,,,rev, 2;17,,,,,,,,i am an ignorant man i would to "copy and paste this post and begin a new discussion on this matter",,,,,,but i am unlearned on the matter of the computers,,,,,,,,,so if you paste this post and begin another discussion of the mark i will not be offended if you copy it and post it there"and at no time if you look deep at the wording surronding the mark will you find ,,,,,,,,,,,"it being forced upon any-one",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they "recieve it",,,,,,,they come up with the "pin number in their fore-head",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and it is the number of their name and then they can buy sell and eat,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"i am in the midst of loving you",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
yea "whom so-ever you serve,,,he is you master",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,that is if they hold you down and give you a "r.f.i.d.",,by force,,,,,it is against your will,and able wanted to give sacrifice to god and it was accepted,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and Cain did not and it was not honored,,,,,,,,,,,,,the ones who "receive the mark,,recieve it",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thats the problem,,,,,,,,,,,

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
ye mathematicians will not agree,,,,,,,,i tell you the answer is not the problem the solution is,,,,,,,,,,,

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
With all the terrorist in the "world" what better way to offer peace and safety than having a chip to identify you...

If religion causes wars, why not abolish it and pledge allegiance to a "peaceful world order".....

Before this one must say, there will come a "conditioning period"...........

The Bible is an active book, it tells you what will happen....

Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah are the truth, let no one tell you anything different to what they have taught you.

We have nothing to fear if we be of the Most High Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah.

credit cards an cashless society is all "conditioning".

You will note that they introduce a chip to keep your pet safe.... then you will hear stories praising the chip and how beneficial it would be to keep our children safe.........

Then it will be the answer to identity theft and medical emergencies....

Though i think it will be accepting the chip as part of denouncing ones beliefs to receive...

Parents are having babies and children chipped for "safety" reasons, i think it will be the allegiance to denounce one's beliefs or you will not be allowed to be part of the "new world" so if everything was done by chip, then you would not be able to buy or sell etc....

Remember this:
24And had rained down manna upon them to eat, and had given them of the corn of heaven.

Remember that the Hebrew people were only overcome when they were disobedient and unbelieving.

It is by the power and protection of Almighty Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah that keep us here until it be his will to call us home.

L

Laodicea

Revelation 13:17
(17) And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Note that we need only have 1 of 3 things to not buy or sell
1. Mark
2. Name of the beast
3. The number of his name

So it is more important to look at the symbols and find out who the beast is.
So, according to this then, to not buy or sell we need only have the name of the beast or merely have the number of his name without even having the mark of the beast.

L

Laodicea

This is the name of the beast.
Revelation 13:1
(1) And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

B

Bea22

Beast: Rome - Catholic church
False prophet: Pope or succession of Popes

Mark of the beast? Physically, it may come to being a chip of some sort... who knows.
But the mark of the beast IS taking something into the mind -- as believing (and works) on anti-christ word. It is a uniting of beliefs under one truth, a false truth. It is where people will marvel in wonder at it... Rev 13:3
And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. --- 'Wondered' there means bewitched, astounded, even insane.
People will follow it, worship it, deceived that it is truth because it will call itself Christ, while simultaneously blaspheming God. Why would people worship something that is clearly blaspheming God? Well, it shows in the following verses:
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

There will be people who do not take the mark of the beast. It looks like they will give their lives for standing against the false word:
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

It's much better to believe there will be a rapture before then and to believe you will be part of it. Who wants to miss it to endure the tribulation? Not me.

B

Bea22

If the mark of the beast is symbolic then how would that stop you from buying and selling?

Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

If the mark of the beast is symbolic then how would that stop you from buying and selling?
My belief is that the Beast - power - will have the wealth of the world, thus the power to control literal buying and selling. Which powerful church is the richest in the world? Which church has enough wealth to be able to bail out countries who are in debt?
If you owe someone money, you are in debt to them. If you think their act of kindness to support you financially shows wonderful Christ-like character, and goodness, why wouldn't you gladly accept the stipulations, innocent as they seem?

Jul 12, 2012
The forehead is where our conscious thoughts reside.
The right hand is where our works are manifested.
The mark is spiritual, in the sense that we can be obsessed with the beast.
The mark is physical, in the sense that we can manifest our works on it's behalf.
I believe buying and selling refers to bartering one's own soul, contrary to the fact that it has already been bought.
One must worship the beast in order to receive it's mark. A microchip or tattoo enforced upon a person does not fulfill that part of the prophecy. If that were the case, we already have the mark of the government in many ways: Forced taxation, social security numbers, memorizing and punching in pin codes, etc. The system owns the microchip the same way it owns the coin.
If you believe the mark is enforced in this manner, then you have a duty to stop using the atm machine to feed your children, and trust in YHWH to provide miraculously right now.
Be as careful as your faith allows, but don't overlook or mis-justify what's already in place because it's convenient. Would one really be able not to take a chip, when we've quietly and innocently already embraced the same thing in other forms? In essence we have that mark, but I don't believe it's the mark. Though I do believe it is an enforced abomination, the same way we learn that violence is cute by watching roadrunner cartoons when we are 5 years old.

I believe the meaning of 666, as stated by the author, can only be revealed by reasoning and revelation, not by telling or hearing, one of many truly indescribable secrets, no way for us to expose. You can make it add up to almost anything, nero caesar, gorbachev, obama, pope, fox television, monster energy drink, Solomon's greed, the family of Adonikim ("god of raising up self" or "god of enemies"), Islam, even "Jesus".

Rev 17:8
The identity of the beast will surprise those who weren't created specifically to serve YHWH. And I believe the rest of us can still be written in at any time after, through repentance.

Peace.

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
Hi Peter

It's obvious that it is a physical mark or chip inserted into the skin. Which one? I'm not so sure yet but time will tell. Without this mark we can't buy or sell. A great way for them to corner us, and the biggest decision every living christian will ever undertake when the time comes.
How is it obvious? How can the microchip be PERMANENT? The "mark" will be with a person forever. A manmade chip can be removed. It also has to be voluntary,and not a requirement.

The microchip theory is nothing more than a speculation with no biblical evidence to back it up. The mark will be given to a WILLING person.

Remember, God judges the heart. Not the physical. A mark on someones soul is more than likely what it could be. To spiritually turn from God. Last I checked science cannot put a computer chip on a persons spirit.

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
This is in the Nation health care plan

RFID chip underneath the skin which will be linked to each American's bank account as well as have his/her personal records like medical. and with tracking capability built into it.
It starts withA national medical device registry that is created and populated with the devices in a health ID card Then is changed to a Class II medical device that is implantable.The Class II implantable device will first be usedfor linking medical records to people. It moves on from there to include all records on a person.Secretary of health and human services will have full power to intact all items required in the creation of the registry as well as the power to dictate how the devises listed in the National Medical Device Registry are to be used and implemented. Then final stage at this point looks to be the point of service accountability. That is where is is then counected to a persons back account to see at point of service what a person can pay for or how it is written financial responsibility at the point of service. This so after your appointment the portion you need to pay can be taken out of your account right then.
What does this mean? It means that the government will give everybody a health ID card that contains a machine readable device (magnetic strip or RFID chip) similar to a credit card. Embedded in this chip or strip is your Health Identification Number. When you visit a medical provider, the medical claims will be processed while you are still in the office. The medical providers will be paid in real time. The portion that you owe will be deducted from your bank account, in real time.

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
I was reading about the History of Nero Caesar. Interesting things he did. He ruled around the first century. He also had alot of Christians killed because he saw them as a threat. He even burned down Rome and blamed it on Christians. Might not be a bad idea to look at his history to see a possible example of what the "mark" is.

Katy-follower

Jun 25, 2011
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIXdFjuAJ-w[/video]
I know you really believe it is Islam but I really believe Islam is but a chess piece being used to rid the world of Jews and real Christians. Islam is not the beast, they are deceived and being used as a tool to carry out an evil agenda. It would be too obvious if it were Islam. Many non Christians even would look at Islam as the main evil in the world. It is too obvious.

Satan knows that Christians are looking out for the mark of the beast, etc, and it looks obvious to me that he's trying to create counterfeits to confuse people on who the beast actually is.

Take a look at who is really behind Islam because Islam is a creation of the beast, not the actual beast. Blatant evil will fool people into accepting the one in "peace" that shows up to rescue them from it and the blatant evil is deceived and has no idea they are just a chess piece. The deception will be where people flock to this outwardly kind beast when it really has evil agendas.

The world domination thing goes all the way back to Babylon (not Islam). Have you seen how a system back then had political, religious and monetary control over people? They were government, a religion was created by an individual that was the official religion of that government and everyone used their money to buy and sell. We see they are still around today and striving towards that same goal of one system.

Just my thoughts on that anyway..