60's / 70's Favorites

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
wow! he is 1 of my all time favorites for sure. a while back, i had a concert connection for great seats. so i told my friend, "be watching for stevie wonder concerts because i want to see him".. 1 day he calls me & says, "sorry karlon, stevie just played at the turning stone in verona n.y. " it was a surprise concert announced only a few hours b4 the show!!!!!! my 1 & only chance to see him!!!! well, if he's in heaven i can watch him perform up there!!!
 
wow! he is 1 of my all time favorites for sure. a while back, i had a concert connection for great seats. so i told my friend, "be watching for stevie wonder concerts because i want to see him".. 1 day he calls me & says, "sorry karlon, stevie just played at the turning stone in verona n.y. " it was a surprise concert announced only a few hours b4 the show!!!!!! my 1 & only chance to see him!!!! well, if he's in heaven i can watch him perform up there!!!
He was an icon, we had a few back then
 
Sliding into the weekend with some good feels and high octane...

🎶I was feelin so bad. I asked my family doctor just what I had.
I said, Doctor? Mr. MD! Can you tell me what's ailin' me?
He said, Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
All you really need is...

 
  • Like
Reactions: dkontner
My wife wanted me to post this song. She (along with her sister) loved the Partridge Family and were big David Cassidy fans.

 
Sliding into the weekend with some good feels and high octane...

🎶I was feelin so bad. I asked my family doctor just what I had.
I said, Doctor? Mr. MD! Can you tell me what's ailin' me?
He said, Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
All you really need is...

thanks for the memories! we played that tune often. everyone loved it, all ages!
 
  • Heart
Reactions: CarriePie