7 year old Gabriel has cancer

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
My friend's grandson is in the hospital. Please join me in prayer for a miracle for Gabriel. He is only seven years old.

God is able.


That's heartbreaking! When I was doing clinicals for nursing school, I was assigned to a cancer hospital. I didn't get to work in the pediatric floor, but it is so sad. They have things and activities to give the children some cheer, but I never saw the children and their parents coming out of there happy. The children tend to be mature, adult-like in their demeanor, growing up fast. They really do learn to be brave because of the cancer that they have and having to face the treatments for them.

I will definitely pray for that precious child. Do they know Jesus? I will pray for them to come to know Him or get closer to Him if they already know Him.


🕊️
 
My friend's grandson is in the hospital. Please join me in prayer for a miracle for Gabriel. He is only seven years old.

God is able.
God is most certainly able. Jesus is the great physician. I will pray for a healing miracle for little Gabriel.
 
  • Heart
Reactions: Amargosa
That's heartbreaking! When I was doing clinicals for nursing school, I was assigned to a cancer hospital. I didn't get to work in the pediatric floor, but it is so sad. They have things and activities to give the children some cheer, but I never saw the children and their parents coming out of there happy. The children tend to be mature, adult-like in their demeanor, growing up fast. They really do learn to be brave because of the cancer that they have and having to face the treatments for them.

I will definitely pray for that precious child. Do they know Jesus? I will pray for them to come to know Him or get closer to Him if they already know Him.


🕊️
You wrote a most encouraging and uplifting post. I sincerely appreciate your taking the time to do so for a hurting soul.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2ndTimeIsTheCharm