a baby boy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Friends, Salome is now more than 3 and half years old. We now, have the desire to have a 2nd baby, a baby boy.

You can agree and pray, let things turn in our favour, and let God bless us, to overcome all challenges, and let God bless us with a 2nd baby and that too a baby boy, soon.

God bless!

Jul 4, 2020
Please lord give my sibling in Christ a beautiful baby boy if that is what your plan is to be for their life.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
May Gods Will be done in your life Amen...
Whatever gender of the child , the child will be a beautiful blessing from God...
...xox...

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Friends, Salome is now more than 3 and half years old. We now, have the desire to have a 2nd baby, a baby boy.

You can agree and pray, let things turn in our favour, and let God bless us, to overcome all challenges, and let God bless us with a 2nd baby and that too a baby boy, soon.

God bless!
I will pray for God's will and desire to be accomplished for you and your wife in having an addition to your family. I will ask that the child be a boy but you know how that goes. My daughter asked for a boy too to go with her 3 daughters. God heard her prayer and she did indeed have a boy. In fact, she had identical twins. :)

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
I will pray for God's will and desire to be accomplished for you and your wife in having an addition to your family. I will ask that the child be a boy but you know how that goes. My daughter asked for a boy too to go with her 3 daughters. God heard her prayer and she did indeed have a boy. In fact, she had identical twins. :)

Wow!, Praise God!
Thanks!

K

kittycat7

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened."
Matthew 7:7-8