But he said they knew what He was accomplishing like miracles and His teaching. He never said they knew He was God.Well keep in mind that Nicodemus said "we know", not "I know"
But he said they knew what He was accomplishing like miracles and His teaching. He never said they knew He was God.Well keep in mind that Nicodemus said "we know", not "I know"
You still having issues thinking things through before posting?You're assuming that aspects of modern Judaism existed 2000 years ago.
You are correct....But he said they knew what He was accomplishing like miracles and His teaching. He never said they knew He was God.
You still having issues thinking things through before posting?
It's not modern Judaism im discussing.....it's ancient Israel. Huge difference.
Oh but it DID....Yet you directed me to something that is a feature of modern Judaism, not something that existed in Jesus' day
Oh but it DID....
Where do you think the concepts came from?
Because Synagogues are built today the Jews didn't have them 2,000 years ago?
Your lack of logic is ridiculous.
Like I said before,
YOU need to think things through 2 X more carefully BEFORE you post so you will stop looking so foolish.
Right....You have no idea what you're talking about. Judaism today is radically different than what it was 2000 years ago.
I know precisely all about modern Judaism vx ancient Judaism.
"Scholars" like whom? The anti-Christian Bart Ehrman? I will stick with scripture.Scholars estimate that only 3% to 10% of the male population in Roman Palestine could read and write fluently. For women, the rate was significantly lower.
You of course are entitled to an opinion no matter how wrong you are....No I don't think you really do. I asked for your source for your claims about ancient Judaism and you deflected by pointing me to something that was irrelevant. I think you have a lot of opinions based on Jewish tradition, rather than on actual fact.
I don't have to give these resources because it's commonly known basic information....
Kinda like which hand you hold over your heart while giving the pledge of allegiance. Really commonly known
Well..Oh please don't insult me.
Well..
Do a Google search.
A duck search...
a lexus/nexus search
an AI search
Any basic search will tell you more than what i have.
But you refuse....WHY?
I can't do it for you.Because I know you don't know what you're talking about. You would give me the info I ask if you really knew. Simple.