"Heavenly Father I pray for this person, who doubts his salvation. Show him your love, encourage him to know that he cannot lose his salvation. In Jesus name I pray, Amen."
"for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”" Hebrews 13:5b
We are saved by faith, not by works. Therefore press on towards the mark of the high calling of Jesus Christ.
"I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus." Phil. 3:14
Finally, don't look back, and don't worry about those who do not understand salvation. Run with endurance! You can do it!
"Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us,[SUP]2 [/SUP]looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God." Hebrews 12:1-2
Amen Angela. Nice prayer. There are many on CC deceiving the elect or at the very least planting seeds of doubt. They almost got me a few times, too I must ashamedly admit. I don't think they know they are doing but we should be praying for them, also. Works based salvation is a losing battle.
Nothing in my hands I bring, only to the cross I cling.