" A Child of Gods "

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Joseph

Oct 10, 2017
This is a true story, a miracle. A true testament that not only does God reign over man, but His love conquerors all. Man at times gives up on itself, but God doesn't.
This is a unfolding of real life event, unfolding in real time. There was a family of a three year old little boy who lived in Belgium. One day around Thanksgiving, the family of a boy in his early teens had a lot of pain in his head. The mother decided to go see a doctor to have it checked out. The doctor found some infections in the sinuses and ears. The boy was given treatment for it, but the pain continued. Next the boy was taken to a hospital for scans. The news was not good, he was diagnosed with brain cancer. The boy was started on a long journey of radiation, chemo, operations and recovery. The boy lost his ability to speak and to walk after the operations. During the recovery the boy got his speech back, but not able to walk. To prevent the cancer coming back he was given a full year of very heavy chemo. During this time there was a lot of people praying for the recovery and well being of the boy. Also there was prays for the family to help them cope with their son's illness.
Close to Christmas the family had the boy return to the doctors for a check-up on the progress of the treatments. The results where devastating, for a new growth appeared. The physicians stated that they have done all we can do and another operation or chemo wouldn't halt the decease. There was nothing for anyone to do but let the decease fun its course. the family took the boy home deprived of hope and sadden by the news.
The news was shared with friends and people who cared and who believed, in God. The boy was constantly thought of and kept in prays for a miracle from God. February came and the family took the boy for another check-up. All the family was scared and fearful of the news they might receive. The was at the end of their rope and didn't know what they where still able to do. The doctors looked at the results of the tests and scans and where surprised, for the growth was actually shrinking. The doctors had no explanation for the turn-a-around. There was new hope for the family and those who had prayed daily for the boy. Easter came around and the family and the boy returned to the hospital once again for scans and tests. Praise God, the cancer was completely gone. The doctors where totally baffled by the results.
the boy still was unable to walk yet. Through prayer and the healing power of God, the cancer was gone and the boy was alive and well. God's work wasn't done yet thou and the people continued to ray for the boy for a full healing. Again Thanksgiving was once more coming upon us and the people who where still praying for a full recovery for the boy received the answers to their prays. The boy now was walking, speaking and involved
once again in school. The power and might of our loving god is real. He listens to our prays and He does love us and cares for us. The doctors had no cure, lost hope and had given up on the boy. Through pray and dedicated people of faith God answered.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
Which boy had the cancer, the three-year old or the boy in his early teens?

Feb 7, 2015
What does the three year-old boy and his family have to do with anything?

Joseph

Oct 10, 2017
it seems you have issues with what I write. As for the boy I made error in age that is of little importance. What is important is that through prayer he was saved, through God's grace and people of faith and their prayer. God's divine intervention in His life and ours is what is important. I have no issues with you, don't know you from Adam, but I will pray for you that God gives you a clearer vision of what He represents to all mankind. God bless

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
To the OP, in the future could you please use paragraphs to break up your posts? Several of us have bad eyes, including myself. I couldn't even read this wall of text because my eyes literally crossed and went blurry. :(

Feb 7, 2015
it seems you have issues with what I write. As for the boy I made error in age that is of little importance. What is important is that through prayer he was saved, through God's grace and people of faith and their prayer. God's divine intervention in His life and ours is what is important. I have no issues with you, don't know you from Adam, but I will pray for you that God gives you a clearer vision of what He represents to all mankind. God bless
Just read what you write before you post it, and I think God will appreciate that.

L

loverofjesus27

The power of God is so great and a mustard seed is even greater. Wow, what a beautiful way and plan for the boy. I will never stop praying.