A confession

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 15, 2014
I am an affectionate word user. I call 'everyone' Honey, Sweetie, Darlin, etc.

Part of my job is cajoling and asexually flirting in a 'Southern Diner Waitress' Style. It sometimes bleeds over to my 'real' life and my online life, especially if I'm empathizing.

Forgive me if I offend, and I will make a concerted effort to not do this but sometimes I am compelled. Please gently correct me because I'm tenderhearted and really only want to express care.

Affectionate Southern Waitress Lady from the Great White North,
Ole.

K

kenthomas27

Just don't let it happen again, sugar.

M

MollyConnor

Part of my job is cajoling and asexually flirting in a 'Southern Diner Waitress' Style. It sometimes bleeds over to my 'real' life and my online life, especially if I'm empathizing.

Forgive me if I offend, and I will make a concerted effort to not do this but sometimes I am compelled. Please gently correct me because I'm tenderhearted and really only want to express care.

Ole.
I think it's adorable! I love it when waitresses or waiters do that. It makes me feel more comfortable. Olerica, I wouldn't worry about it :)

S

ServantStrike

[video=youtube;h9nE2spOw_o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9nE2spOw_o[/video]

Honey, oh sugar sugar.

You are my candy girl, and you got me wanting you...

Sugar sugar... oh honey honey...

Man card... shredded.

M

Mitspa

you can call me honey :)

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
I don't think you could be offensive if you tried, Olerica.

You're sweet, understanding, compassionate, and funny!

And, you share with us and let us get to know you.

The only times I don't like it is when I don't know someone (especially of the opposite gender) and I feel that it they're talking DOWN to me. This is really the only time it bothers me.

You can call me anything you want.

P.S. If you ever cussed me out in a thick Southern accent, which I love, I'd ask you to do it all over again... just to listen.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
[video=youtube;h9nE2spOw_o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9nE2spOw_o[/video]

Honey, oh sugar sugar.

You are my candy girl, and you got me wanting you...

Sugar sugar... oh honey honey...

Man card... shredded.
Duly noted.

Sugar Lily.

M

Mitspa

I don't think you could be offensive if you tried, Olerica.

You're sweet, understanding, compassionate, and funny!

And, you share with us and let us get to know you.

The only times I don't like it is when I don't know someone (especially of the opposite gender) and I feel that it they're talking DOWN to me. This is really the only time it bothers me.

You can call me anything you want.

P.S. If you ever cussed me out in a thick Southern accent, which I love, I'd ask you to do it all over again... just to listen.
You know Im a Tennessee boy? You want to reconsider the whole traditional thing? hehe

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
You know Im a Tennessee boy? You want to reconsider the whole traditional thing? hehe
Can't I be modern (spunky, feisty) with a streak of traditional tendencies?

I'd say that describes me fairly well.

Aug 2, 2009

Ole.
You better not call me any of those!! ....unless you want me to have a huge crush on you! :rolleyes: (which I may or may not already have)

Apr 15, 2014
Oh, sadly the only drawl I have is a put on Southern thang. Butcha know I can do a good Meeneeesotah accent, yah-shur, ya betcha.

But I flirt with 7 year old boys and 80 year old men in the same manner... along with their (perspective) sisters, mothers and wives. Just my way. Loves me some people I do. Course, I also call 'em chicken for not trying a 'different' flavor. And openly mock anyone who only wants to try vanilla cheesecake. (EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT VANILLA TASTES LIKE!!!)

But like Seoul, I'm modern - spunky and feisty with a good streak of traditional tendency.

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
I was surprised to read earlier in the thread that some folks apparently like it. It drives me bonkers, though you haven't called me that*, and you don't come across as being condescending.

*At least not to my face, and the thought of calling me "honey" behind my back is pretty dag gone hysterical :).

Almost as funny as asking someone to swear at you again cuz you like the way their accent sounds =)!

S

ServantStrike

Duly noted.

Sugar Lily.
You melt my heart.

Either that or the truth serum is finally kicking in. I kept insisting it wasn't necessary, but you also kept insisting that you treat all of your captives the same way.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
You melt my heart.

Either that or the truth serum is finally kicking in. I kept insisting it wasn't necessary, but you also kept insisting that you treat all of your captives the same way.
If it's any consolation, I gave you twice the regular dose it takes for an "ordinary" man.

I *swoon* at your manliness, Sweetums!

Apr 15, 2014
I'm totally blushing. Not gonna say why though. Nope. *blushes bright red*

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I have been called by many kind and honestly older women sweety honey dear darlin cupcake and more, I mean I do look like a twelve year old and because of my heart mind and nature you would think I am twelve too. It doesn't bother me

Apr 15, 2014
I was surprised to read earlier in the thread that some folks apparently like it. It drives me bonkers, though you haven't called me that*, and you don't come across as being condescending.

*At least not to my face, and the thought of calling me "honey" behind my back is pretty dag gone hysterical :).

Almost as funny as asking someone to swear at you again cuz you like the way their accent sounds =)!
LOL. Nah, it's usually when someone shows their hurting heart. Something like a "Oh Honey. I wish I could give you the biggest hug right now..." kinda thing. Just thinking about someone else in pain and heartache makes my eyes suspiciously moist. If I could, I'd invent something that heals heartaches super quickly... but then we wouldnt' really recognize how much we need Jesus then, would we?

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I have two adopted mom's here in cc and I have been considered by several to be there grandchild lol

S

ServantStrike

If it's any consolation, I gave you twice the regular dose it takes for an "ordinary" man.

I *swoon* at your manliness, Sweetums!
if you faint, I could catch you in my arms... but first you'd have to loosen these restraints.

I'm totally blushing. Not gonna say why though. Nope. *blushes bright red*
Hmm... you already have a rosy complexion in your profile pic. When you blush, does the room burst into flames or something?

I think we've found your true identity.

FlamePrincess.png