A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 14, 2018
What more can I say?

Love you Deade – and isn’t it funny how certain people come together on here! It is through His promptings that this happens and I have prayed that the Lord would bring whomever He chooses for this beautiful fellowship – whoever He wills for it to be so. This is His thread by the way :p

GOD IS SO AWESOME AMEN! I just love Him so… And you too. :D

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Love you Deade – and isn’t it funny how certain people come together on here! It is through His promptings that this happens and I have prayed that the Lord would bring whomever He chooses for this beautiful fellowship – whoever He wills for it to be so. This is His thread by the way :p

GOD IS SO AWESOME AMEN! I just love Him so… And you too. :D
I liked how you said that it is His thread. I've never heard that said of a thread before. I believe that it's true too, and it is God who brings us together at the right time and place.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I would love to stay and write a few posts but I'm tired from working and have to get up early. Usually I'm off work Tuesday and Wednesday but I have to work these two days so I can have Saturday and Sunday off to visit my family in Orlando. I will miss you guys. Oh, stay out of trouble! :)

Feb 14, 2018
Look who's my internet friend now ...

Waggles – you know how I feel about you – you make me laugh you’re such a crack up hahahaha! :D

It’s kinda creepy though – just sayin’ hahahhahahahhaahh :p

It’s the cat Waggles – you know he looks abit sly – you do need to be careful lol :p

Meow

Feb 14, 2018
I would love to stay and write a few posts but I'm tired from working and have to get up early. Usually I'm off work Tuesday and Wednesday but I have to work these two days so I can have Saturday and Sunday off to visit my family in Orlando. I will miss you guys. Oh, stay out of trouble! :)
I will miss you Tourist – please come back soon!

Here’s something red for your other favourite colour – and it’s all sparkly too darls :D Love ya