A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
I know how you feel about the news I'm super anxious because of it :/
No more fear! Only peace..................................

....or False Evidence Appearing Real.

Do not be afraid. The Lord is with you! Constantly! :)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Actually I haven't watched in years I have my parents shut it off when I'm around. What gets me more is the news thread on this site
I can certainly acknowledge that it is difficult to detach ourselves from things which grab our attention. The world itself is testament to how twisted humanity is, and continues to progress into greater depravity. That is one of the reasons why Jesus invited us to cast all our cares on Him. We cannot change the course the world is taking, but we can seek His comfort and peace in the midst of the insanity, with assurance that God causes all things to work for the good of those who love Him, and that some day, the injustice, cruelty, and wickedness will be brought to an end. He will wipe away every tear from our eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning nor crying nor pain any more, for the former things will have passed away. That is where our hope is: in Him, and what He is accomplishing, whether we see this with our eyes, or not.

Feb 14, 2018
I can certainly acknowledge that it is difficult to detach ourselves from things which grab our attention. The world itself is testament to how twisted humanity is, and continues to progress into greater depravity. That is one of the reasons why Jesus invited us to cast all our cares on Him. We cannot change the course the world is taking, but we can seek His comfort and peace in the midst of the insanity, with assurance that God causes all things to work for the good of those who love Him, and that some day, the injustice, cruelty, and wickedness will be brought to an end. He will wipe away every tear from our eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning nor crying nor pain any more, for the former things will have passed away. That is where our hope is: in Him, and what He is accomplishing, whether we see this with our eyes, or not.

Amen lovely! The eyes of the Lord are on those whose hope is in His unfailing love - pun intended - I know right, that was cheeky lol :D Here's a hug for you (((HUG)))

becc

Mar 4, 2018
I was just the opposite I use to watch the news to "go to sleep" now it's mostly "trash" and "repetitive" so it's lost that use now.
So sad..... i actually love it for the "trash" and also cuz of trump.... this nights news wasn't boring... they were discussing killer robots some minutes ago

J

joefizz

God is exacting my day - today; So I will be short and sweet: (and JoeFizz cheers LOL :p) I'm sure many of us experience and understand that getting into the stride of God means nothing less than union with Himself. To be sure, it takes a long time to get there, but my encouragement today is - KEEP IT UP; KEEP AT IT. Don't give in because the pain is bad just now; get on with it, and before long you will find you have a new vision and a new purpose. May God richly Bless each and everyone of you today - and especially JoeFizzelduckling since I teased him a bit. LOL You know I love ya JoeFizz. :).

Off to work I go...Weeeeeee!?!!!
And "Slave" is "mentioned a lot" he must be "popular"!...

J

joefizz

So sad..... i actually love it for the "trash" and also cuz of trump.... this nights news wasn't boring... they were discussing killer robots some minutes ago
Issues you have...

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
No more fear! Only peace..................................

....or False Evidence Appearing Real.

Do not be afraid. The Lord is with you! Constantly! :)
Very nicely done, especially the part about False Evidence Appearing Real. I believed that you nailed it. Asking about what fear is in biblical sense might be a good trivia question in the game. This is simply an outstanding spiritual exhibit of what fear really is. "Fear not" says the Lord. He gets it too. Well done.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Goodnight, it was nice ketching up with you guys and making up the canipad.. lol... goodnight to you all, happy posting and working and wateva it is you guys wanna knock yourselves out with.... if anyone's hungry i'm cooking noodles... lazy style.... it's still being soaked but i'll take it out soon.... i'm being lazy.. lol :)

Feb 14, 2018
Goodnight, it was nice ketching up with you guys and making up the canipad.. lol... goodnight to you all, happy posting and working and wateva it is you guys wanna knock yourselves out with.... if anyone's hungry i'm cooking noodles... lazy style.... it's still being soaked but i'll take it out soon.... i'm being lazy.. lol :)
Good night lovely one! God bless you and sweet dreams - thankyou for your most wondrous contributions to the thread's Canipad hardiharhar (((HUGS))) xo Sure to confuse some peeps lol

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Nighty night tourist, deade, joefizz, monnkai, magenta (i got it right this time), slave, waggles, laftur and how could i forget my very special big ma (lol) saved the best for the last (not sure that's what it relates to but what the heck)... lol

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
Favourite hymn

What A Friend We have In Jesus

by Joseph Medlicott Scriven (1855)

What a friend we have in Jesus,
All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
Oh, what peace we often forfeit,