A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Dear HUFL, slave and Josie.... hope you lovelies been having a great night/morning. I’ve had my sisters inlaws leave as they were around for my sister and her financēs marriage plans. Phew hahaha.

Time to head to bed but before I do, may God watch over you all and protect you. I also pray for others in this thread as well, Joe, Beccs, Mone, D-man, Tourist, Waggles, Zero, Tommy, Lil Merm, to name a few.... apologies if I left you out hehe.

Be well and stay safe.

Blessings <3

God bless you for your prayer. I was deeply touched.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Good morning Huffle, it's Sunday 3:45 PM here and I am just logging on. I edited 2 and a half chapters this morning. I won't do any more today. I don't know how long I last on here as my eyes are already tired. But I'll be in and out.

glitter-hello-text-smiley-emoticon.jpg

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Coming right up lol

I know you - don't you eat that garnish lol :D Hey you're 10 mins early LOL
I came for the refreshments and the good company. Yeah, a few minutes earlier than I said. Got out of work a little earlier than expected than drove home in a torrential rain shower. What's that little green leaf, is that mint? Maybe it's catnip. I'll get Tango and Sugar to check it out. Oh, Sugar is munching on it now so it must be good stuff. I'm down with that OK though because I believe that I'm dehydrated. I'll get some ice from my icemaker on the fridge door. I'm trending towards crushed rather than cubes

Feb 14, 2018
Good morning Huffle, it's Sunday 3:45 PM here and I am just logging on. I edited 2 and a half chapters this morning. I won't do any more today. I don't know how long I last on here as my eyes are already tired. But I'll be in and out.

View attachment 180739

So nice to see you and we were finally live LOL! My prayers are with you and you're on the home run now sweetie! (((HUGS))) It's 7.01am here lol and am going to gets me another cuppa - surprise surprise (not) lol

Feb 14, 2018
I'm kinda flaky myself so I fit right in here in this little family of ours. :)
Yes we are family - and maybe we're a bit flakey - but we do love the Lord nonetheless - PRAISE HIM! I'm feeling like a great big praise and worship session LOL :D

Lol

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Yes we are family - and maybe we're a bit flakey - but we do love the Lord nonetheless - PRAISE HIM! I'm feeling like a great big praise and worship session LOL :D

Lol
We are 'Ohana'. That's a Hawaiian word that means family, including extended family. I learned that from the movie Lilo and Stitch. Later I named my dogs after those two. Unfortunately, they are no longer with me

Ohana means family and no one is ever left behind or forgotten.

Just like my two dogs.

Feb 14, 2018
I came for the refreshments and the good company. Yeah, a few minutes earlier than I said. Got out of work a little earlier than expected than drove home in a torrential rain shower. What's that little green leaf, is that mint? Maybe it's catnip. I'll get Tango and Sugar to check it out. Oh, Sugar is munching on it now so it must be good stuff. I'm down with that OK though because I believe that I'm dehydrated. I'll get some ice from my icemaker on the fridge door. I'm trending towards crushed rather than cubes
Better early than late dear brother lol - was just being cheeky wityou as I do. Let's fill up on some sweet fellowship (not fellowhip lol I saw dat hardiharhar) - and see where the Lord takes us :)

Feb 14, 2018
We are 'Ohana'. That's a Hawaiian word that means family, including extended family. I learned that from the movie Lilo and Stitch. Later I named my dogs after those two. Unfortunately, they are no longer with me

Ohana means family and no one is ever left behind or forgotten.

Just like my two dogs.
Lilo and Stitch? Well it's good to see you have a teachable spirit lol :D I could take a leaf outta your book lol (Pun? lol)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Better early than late dear brother lol - was just being cheeky wityou as I do. Let's fill up on some sweet fellowship (not fellowhip lol I saw dat hardiharhar) - and see where the Lord takes us :)
Yes, fellowship and not fellowhip. When I first read your post I thought that it was sweet fellowhip that we should fill up on. Either my eyes are going bad or I'm dyslexic.

Feb 14, 2018
Yes, fellowship and not fellowhip. When I first read your post I thought that it was sweet fellowhip that we should fill up on. Either my eyes are going bad or I'm dyslexic.
Here - try these. You could be a bit hungry lol:

Enjoy!

Josie223

Mar 24, 2018
Cameroon

View attachment 180739

Good day Sir, how are you doing?

Josie223

Mar 24, 2018
Cameroon
Hello tourist,
Nice to see you here, been awhile
Ho