A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

I woke up this morning to some delicacies, I was all salivating. The time for me to rush to the kitchen to cook me something
Guess what..., when I came out everyone was gone. Home alone eating, and doing my monologue, lol
Enjoy your meal, the African way.
I think that I will try the egg roll first and then some of that stir fry. :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
He has gorgeous - he's flaked out now HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH :D Tried teaching me to speak French but I couldn't get past the gismo verification graphic thingy lol :D
It was a complicated gismo. The battery probably needs charging for optimum performance.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Vernacular- speech.

Vehicular- automobile..

lol
I get confuzzled. OK, now I got it. I will make a few grammatical changes in my lexicon. Or maybe that word lexicon is vehicular in nature like a Lexus? Regardless, it is now part of my vernacular. :) The word, not the car. :)

Last edited:

slave

Mar 20, 2015
I'm feeling it too, in my back, neck and knees. I'm not getting any younger but you still have a long ways to go to reach my stage of decline. Such is life but it's not all bad because I have a wife who loves me for who I am. She makes me feel young again in certain ways.
Well I hope we make you feel young too in many ways but not all the ways of your wife. You have a church body that loves you too for who you are. We enjoy encouraging you, by motivating you toward love and good deeds. And I am not gherkin your chain on that one either! Put that in your leprechaun glossary! LOL :).

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Hello Church Body! Good Morning to ya I need Coffee more than pie ... its 7:16 am and I am rising from a good prayer time and before that sleep. God is Goodness and Greatness isn't He? I sometimes debate whether I need to get up so early to pray. But that is fools gold.

God says,"Dan, you want to have more sleep?" I say, "yes, Lord!" He says, "Instead of not rising to pray with me so early, try going to bed earlier instead." And I say, "Why didn't I think of that?" And He says, "Well you should have! I had many tell you that in threads all night!" And I silence myself and say in time ..."Oh!" He then goes on to say, "Don't treat me like a bad principle that needs rearranging, treat me like your God that knows exactly what He is doing!." After my humility moment I say, "Yes, Lord, I will delight in getting up early with You!" And I mean every word.

Nothing must switch the disciple's loyalty to his Lord by loyalty to principles deduced from His teaching. There are no infallible principles, only an infallible Person.

I have been graced up, kept up, and I don't even need to Ketchup. I am rocking this Monday! Good Morning to you all!

Josie223

Mar 24, 2018
Cameroon
Hello Church Body! Good Morning to ya I need Coffee more than pie ... its 7:16 am and I am rising from a good prayer time and before that sleep. God is Goodness and Greatness isn't He? I sometimes debate whether I need to get up so early to pray. But that is fools gold.

God says,"Dan, you want to have more sleep?" I say, "yes, Lord!" He says, "Instead of not rising to pray with me so early, try going to bed earlier instead." And I say, "Why didn't I think of that?" And He says, "Well you should have! I had many tell you that in threads all night!" And I silence myself and say in time ..."Oh!" He then goes on to say, "Don't treat me like a bad principle that needs rearranging, treat me like your God that knows exactly what He is doing!." After my humility moment I say, "Yes, Lord, I will delight in getting up early with You!" And I mean every word.

Nothing must switch the disciple's loyalty to his Lord by loyalty to principles deduced from His teaching. There are no infallible principles, only an infallible Person.

I have been graced up, kept up, and I don't even need to Ketchup. I am rocking this Monday! Good Morning to you all!
Good morning Mr Man and welcome on board CC.com
It 15hours 40 at my end and part one of my day ends here, while you ketchup, I will log on later to track down all the ketchup comments made in my absence. Have a blessed time fellowshiping in His presence
Awesome God is my Dad!
Praise God

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
She's my ingrown Heir that I hope to pluck someday but then again you had faith I would say that! LOL :)...(that's an inside joke for you guys thinking I hate my Mother-O-in-Law - I do not hate anyone.:)
Let's see now....you have an "Heir" who is "ingrown" and you want to "pluck" her "someday". Slave, those are strong words!

My mother-in-law lives across the Atlantic Ocean, 4300 miles from me and she speaks a foreign language. I love my mother-in-law.....I just did some pre-planning.