A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 14, 2018
Those were beautiful sentiments that you have expressed from the depths of your heart. God does indeed hear and answer all prayers and He will certainly answer your prayers.

And yours too lovely. Hey you're putting in a great big session lol - so lovely to see! You were missed that's fo sho.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Well - the Lord had me up early at about 1.30am this morning - I was here until about 5.00pm then crawled back into bed to get me sommore ZZzzzz's. It's now 8.22am having breakfast. My week is all the better for having seen you! :)
Awww, that's so sweet, thanks... and now i'm sure i would be able to climb those mountains now that i've seen my big ma.. lol. What are u having for breakfast?

Feb 14, 2018
Awww, that's so sweet, thanks... and now i'm sure i would be able to climb those mountains now that i've seen my big ma.. lol. What are u having for breakfast?
An thinking of having some English Muffins even though I am Australian haha, with quite possibly some honey or jam haven't decided yet. And more tea. Always tea lol.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
An thinking of having some English Muffins even though I am Australian haha, with quite possibly some honey or jam haven't decided yet. And more tea. Always tea lol.
Sounds yum, too bad i have bo idea what u talking bout.... except the tea, of course

Feb 14, 2018
Thank you very much, Dan. May God continue to richly bless you!

[video=youtube;EtyVdC7E6Wo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtyVdC7E6Wo[/video]
I am so thankful for all these gorgeous song drops. It adds to our fellowship here that's for sure. :) Now all we have to do is learn them and sing them together hahahahhahah :D

Feb 14, 2018
You become a Senior Member after writing 100 posts. Most members of this site are just chat peeps and remain Junior Members without any rep power. I believe that you become a Member after your first 50 posts. At that time your accumulated rep power is shown. You get 1 rep power for becoming a Member, one for each 1 year anniversary and 1 power for each 1000 posts. Also, the fastest way to accumulate rep power is through the rep points that members award you. For each 100 rep points you get an increase of 1 rep power. Getting rep from certain members with a high rep power count will increase your own rep power rapidly. Members that post infrequently are not really a known entity and therefore have very little rep power. Rep power in itself doesn't prove anything other than that you are consistent in the way that you post and stay true to who you are. You are probably confuzzled at my explanation but that's understandable. :)
Nope it makes perfect confuzzeled sense hardiharhar :D

Feb 14, 2018
Top of the morning lovelies... just popping into say TALOFA (means greetings/hello in Samoan).

Have a blessed day/night! <3
I'm sorry I missed ya - again we do this but we will have sommore ketchup later on. Lol (((HUGS)))

becc

Mar 4, 2018
It was nice ketching up with y'all, economics tomorrow and it's already 11:40 pm here. Bye for now.