A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Hey deade, welcome back and God bless you.. the Lord is your strength and in him you shall find comfort. Amen....... I just spent 1 hour annoying my sister and laughing through it all, you could mistake me for a lunatic. Lol, i told her to get ready for part 2... in the meantime... family bbq would be oh my great.... i was wondering, do we have anyone here with a jacuzzi or you would like to get one or you had one but not anymore or you have one and not interested anymore or just meh?

Last edited:

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Chloe's little torti tuxie, "Tootsie". That's her official name now. :) She is the one with the cleft palate, and the kitten who needs the most prayers right now..

Capture.PNG

becc

Mar 4, 2018
I have said a prayer for little Tootsie.
And so have i.... i feel sad, over here superstitions and traditional beliefs rules peoples behaviours. We (not including me) believe that cats are transformed witches... a lot of witchcraft is done here- it was our former relgious belief so it's very common- and till today people believe cats to be witches.... probably because of their behaviours and eyes. I feel so sorry for cats over here but some people still appreciate cats, just not the traditional ones.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Shelly has officially named Chloe's kittens. Little Tootsie is now "Aura". :) They're all named after cheese, lol.. Let's see, there is Fontina, Aura, Colby, Cheddar, and... I don't remember the other one's name.. Edit: Brie is the other girl kitten's name. The girls are Brie and Aura, the boys are Fontina, Colby and Cheddar.. lol

Chloe's little torti tuxie, "Tootsie". That's her official name now. :) She is the one with the cleft palate, and the kitten who needs the most prayers right now..

View attachment 181068

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Goodnight people, it was wonderful partially ketching up with you guys... see you tomorrow and i will say 1 more prayer for aura before i go to bed. Adios, hasta luego

Feb 14, 2018
Hey deade, welcome back and God bless you.. the Lord is your strength and in him you shall find comfort. Amen....... I just spent 1 hour annoying my sister and laughing through it all, you could mistake me for a lunatic. Lol, i told her to get ready for part 2... in the meantime... family bbq would be oh my great.... i was wondering, do we have anyone here with a jacuzzi or you would like to get one or you had one but not anymore or you have one and not interested anymore or just meh?
LOL you're a scream hahahhahahahha - short answer:

LOL

Feb 14, 2018
Goodnight people, it was wonderful partially ketching up with you guys... see you tomorrow and i will say 1 more prayer for aura before i go to bed. Adios, hasta luego
Night night and we'll continue on in Christ! :)