A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Josie223

Mar 24, 2018
Cameroon
Good Day Peoples - How we BB?

Anyone have a prayer request? I am writing down a list to pray for in my morning time prayers (my list is already full for others, but I always have room for more) ....now is the time for you to let me know what I can pray for you about ... I am but a man .. who believes in His power and will ... and one who believes it a privilege to pray. I also know my Father who is willing ... May God Bless us directly by our will aligning with His ... Let me know even in PM if there is anything you would have me add to my list - Ok? May God receive His due glory!
New American Standard Bible
Therefore, confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another so that you may be healed. The effective prayer of a righteous man can accomplish much.

King James Bible
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Christian Standard Bible
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is very powerful in its effect.

James 5:16

Prie mon frère!!!

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Good morning cc peeps. I decided to skip a day of work as it is my birthday. I am 72 today. I need to do a little shopping later and I think I can still finish the book this week. Praying for Mel's mom and for Josie's country.

Happy Birthday, Deade!!!

Wishing you a wonderful day and an awesome year :)

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Good morning cc peeps. I decided to skip a day of work as it is my birthday. I am 72 today. I need to do a little shopping later and I think I can still finish the book this week. Praying for Mel's mom and for Josie's country.

Happy Birthday My Friend - Deade it is indeed a privilege to celebrate your birthday today in Thailand! It may even be unique for ya huh?!! Happy 27! I'm dyslexic when I need to be...LOL. No but happy 72 brother!

Pattaya is a resort city in Thailand. It is on the east coast of the Gulf of Thailand, about 100 kilometres south-east of Bangkok, within, but not part of, Amphoe Bang Lamung in the province of Chonburi. The Pattaya City is a self-governing municipal area which covers the whole tambon Nong Prue

Mostly popular for:

Landmark, Wildlife, Outdoors, Entertainment, Beach

Best time to visit:
Dec-Jan · Avg. 1.8 in precip · Avg. H 85°F · L 72°F

A bit out of season but its virtual so its always in season! Boating and celebrating Deade's Birthday party! Awesome theme today Awesome!

theme-based-cake-for-kids-birthday-party-in-thailand.jpg

27 is still a kid; while 72 is still a kid at heart!

Full-Moon-Party-Thailand.jpg

Josie223

Mar 24, 2018
Cameroon

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Happy Birthday, Deade!!!

Wishing you a wonderful day and an awesome year :)
Yes - 72 candles makes it a very warm heart-felt celebration!

LOL - :eek::) - we love ya Deade! Warm to hot heart-felt celebration!

Last edited:

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
[video=youtube;yGp5SoSDxwE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGp5SoSDxwE[/video]

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
[video=youtube;Cs5vUfddkT8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs5vUfddkT8[/video]

C

CandieM

Happy birthday, Deade! :D :) Have a wonderful day full of celebration and happiness! ♥ ♥ ♥

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

Getting another year in the books is always a good thing. Congrats to you on this.

10-four

Oct 13, 2017
Well I watched Crazy Heart last weekend.It was a pretty good movie based on the book of the same name that was written by Thomas Cobb.
I plan to read the book soon as I can find a copy.
My scripture for today is Psalm 23.

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Therefore, confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another so that you may be healed. The effective prayer of a righteous man can accomplish much.

King James Bible
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Christian Standard Bible
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is very powerful in its effect.

Prie mon frère!!!
Confession or just requests and needs - Amen Sister! Amen - Tu veux dire prier mon Dieu-frère! Lol

slave

Mar 20, 2015

King James Bible

Christian Standard Bible

(1 Peter): [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for each other, love one another deeply, from the heart. 23 For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God.

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Well I need to go to work so May God Bless the mess and make it His Best. Thru test let us require a nest of Steel Character as a Biblical loyalist. Chw4Now !

Feb 14, 2018
Josie yes allow me to pray for prayer is our privilege and power God has granted us in Him:

"Lord, today we pray for Cameroon as this nation deals with violent conflicts between people of two different language groups: Francophones and Anglophones. Heavenly Father, we have seen that sinful nature so often causes us to treat others differently because of how we look, the language we speak, our tribe, where we were born, etc. We are disturbed to hear the allegations that the state forced thousands of villagers in the Anglophone southwest to leave their homes. We are dismayed that problems were bad enough that minority Anglophones felt the need to try to secede from their nation, and that this led to violent deaths for people on both sides of the conflict. We pray for the Cameroonian government to exercise wisdom, fairness, and diplomacy as they seek to resolve this conflict. And we pray for all people involved to examine their hearts for their own prejudices and behaviors toward those who are not like them. We ask for your help in resolving this conflict in Cameroon. In Jesus’ name we pray - Amen."

To this I say Amen.....