A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
What I like about this scripture is the PROMISE that it comes with.... giving us “REST” in Him!! :)

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
Isn’t God so wonderful!! Even His creation praise Him!!!

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
Perseverance is important, as it is said here below in scripture!!!

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
Just meditating on His Word with this song.... I SURRENDER :)

Here I am
Down on my knees again
Surrendering all
Surrendering all
And find me here
Lord as You draw me near
Desperate for You
Desperate for You
I surrender
Drench my soul
As mercy and grace unfold
I hunger and thirst
I hunger and thirst
With arms stretched wide
I know You hear my cry
Speak to me now
Speak to me now
I surrender
I surrender
I wanna know You more
I wanna know You more
I surrender
I surrender
I wanna know You more
I wanna know You more
Like a rushing wind
Jesus breathe within
Lord have Your way
Lord have Your way in me
Like a mighty storm
Stir within my soul
Lord have Your way
Lord have Your way in me
Like a rushing wind
Jesus breathe within
Lord have Your way
Lord have Your way in me

Like a mighty storm
Stir within my soul
Lord have Your way
Lord have Your way in me
Like a rushing wind
Jesus breathe within
Lord have Your way
Lord have Your way in me
Like a mighty storm
Stir within my soul
Lord have Your way
Lord have Your way in me
Lord have Your way
Lord have Your way in me
I surrender
I surrender
I wanna know You more
I wanna know You more
I surrender
I surrender
I wanna know You more
I wanna know You more

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
Okay La Familia, time for me to ketch some zzzz’s... hope you have been blessed in your day today/tonight. I pray that God continues to be with you and goes ahead of you to lead your footsteps. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Good night, love to you all Familia ❤️

G

Gracie_14

Just meditating on His Word with this song.... I SURRENDER :) Here I am Down on my knees again Surrendering all Surrendering all And find me here Lord as You draw me near Desperate for You Desperate for You I surrender Drench my soul As mercy and grace unfold I hunger and thirst I hunger and thirst With arms stretched wide I know You hear my cry Speak to me now Speak to me now I surrender I surrender I wanna know You more I wanna know You more I surrender I surrender I wanna know You more I wanna know You more Like a rushing wind Jesus breathe within Lord have Your way Lord have Your way in me Like a mighty storm Stir within my soul Lord have Your way Lord have Your way in me Like a rushing wind Jesus breathe within Lord have Your way Lord have Your way in me Like a mighty storm Stir within my soul Lord have Your way Lord have Your way in me Like a rushing wind Jesus breathe within Lord have Your way Lord have Your way in me Like a mighty storm Stir within my soul Lord have Your way Lord have Your way in me Lord have Your way Lord have Your way in me I surrender I surrender I wanna know You more I wanna know You more I surrender I surrender I wanna know You more I wanna know You more
Oh my gosh....I just love this song from Hillsong worship...it's my favourite on the Cornerstone album...so beautiful really :) thanks for sharing Mel....and it's good to see you even though you're gone now

Josie223

Mar 24, 2018
Cameroon
The Beatitudes
3Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.
5Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.
6Blessed are those who hunger and thirst after righteousness,
for they will be filled.
7Blessed are the merciful, for they shall be shown mercy.
8Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.
9Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called the sons of God.
10Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
(Matthew 5:3-12)

Blessed me!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I really don't understand this new format of this site at all. Seems very disjointed. Lost all of my rep powers and likes received and given since joining 4 years ago. I am not a very happy camper right now. This may prove impossible to ketchup.

A

AuntieAnt

I really like the new response emoticons. :giggle: But I'm afraid the Bad Spelling button is at risk of being worn out from overuse. :LOL:

Come to think of it, perhaps we could use Bad Grammar, Redundancy, & Ridiculously Archaic buttons as well. ;) lol

Last edited by a moderator: