A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I went into my profile and checked a box that says show age. I guess the default is no. Go figure. Guten morgen fellow peeps, let us try to tackle this interface once again today.

My profile says show age too but no cake for me. It could be that you get a cake because your birthday came at the point the new format started and everyone else will have to wait until their next birthday before they get a cake too. Oh, another thing, I wan ice cream with my cake and hot fudge sauce. I don't think that's asking for too much. Yeah, I'm thinking candles and balloons too.

Feb 14, 2018
My profile says show age too but no cake for me. It could be that you get a cake because your birthday came at the point the new format started and everyone else will have to wait until their next birthday before they get a cake too. Oh, another thing, I wan ice cream with my cake and hot fudge sauce. I don't think that's asking for too much. Yeah, I'm thinking candles and balloons too.

Hey - am off to work now - racing out the door and am late LOL. This seems to happen alot lately with peeps coming in and me going out - talk to you soon! How you going with the new format etc? All sorted yet? Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Anybody know how to upload a pic from the 'puter to use as my siggy pic? I tried copy paste but it didn't work, and that giphy is annoying me. lol
The only thing that I know is copy and paste. Seems like what you tried should have worked. I think I tried cut and paste when I got my avatar but that was over 4 years ago and I'm not really sure how did that. Good thing I plan on never changing my avatar, that is, unless of course, that yet another new format is installed and that disappears too.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
You live in the Outback?

Ahhh, at first I thought it was a snake lol but then saw it’s legs! ???
I've been to Outback Steakhouse, we have one a couple miles from where we live. No Rules - Just Right. The blooming onion is disgusting but you can get a good ribeye. Fries are OK too but taste best with a lotta ketchup. The last time I was there I didn't get a lemon wedge with my unsweetened ice tea and had to request one. Never did get a straw and forget about the extra napkins too. I didn't even get silverware but stole a set from another table along with the bottle of ketchup.

Eating out is always an adventure for me. Don't get me started on tonight's dinner at this weird Columbian restaurant. Pork chop was dry and the plantains were limp and sugary. Good rice though, each grain was separate and cooked to the proper degree of tenderness. Now, the unsweetened ice tea, very bizarre Columbian blend. Didn't need a lemon wedge, horrible taste. At least I got a straw this time. Should of ordered a glass of ice water instead like my wife and her daughter did. Only good thing about this dining disaster was that her daughter paid for the dinner and the tip. Her name is Melisa. Very smart and amusing. And single. She noticed that the guy that took our order had a wedding band and was somewhat disappointed. Perhaps she will have better luck when we do Mexican.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hey - am off to work now - racing out the door and am late LOL. This seems to happen alot lately with peeps coming in and me going out - talk to you soon! How you going with the new format etc? All sorted yet? Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)
I posted a bunch of things in Robo's thread and the thread about embracing the change. Not a very positive report thus far but things are better for me today than yesterday.

L

loverofjesus27

I've been to Outback Steakhouse, we have one a couple miles from where we live. No Rules - Just Right. The blooming onion is disgusting but you can get a good ribeye. Fries are OK too but taste best with a lotta ketchup. The last time I was there I didn't get a lemon wedge with my unsweetened ice tea and had to request one. Never did get a straw and forget about the extra napkins too. I didn't even get silverware but stole a set from another table along with the bottle of ketchup.

Eating out is always an adventure for me. Don't get me started on tonight's dinner at this weird Columbian restaurant. Pork chop was dry and the plantains were limp and sugary. Good rice though, each grain was separate and cooked to the proper degree of tenderness. Now, the unsweetened ice tea, very bizarre Columbian blend. Didn't need a lemon wedge, horrible taste. At least I got a straw this time. Should of ordered a glass of ice water instead like my wife and her daughter did. Only good thing about this dining disaster was that her daughter paid for the dinner and the tip. Her name is Melisa. Very smart and amusing. And single. She noticed that the guy that took our order had a wedding band and was somewhat disappointed. Perhaps she will have better luck when we do Mexican.

So my outback place where i live is haunted. Some people who work there were telling stories. Glasses flying across tables because someone died there. Brb guys im gonna walk them miles.

10-four

Oct 13, 2017

Eating out is always an adventure for me. Don't get me started on tonight's dinner at this weird Columbian restaurant. Pork chop was dry and the plantains were limp and sugary. Good rice though, each grain was separate and cooked to the proper degree of tenderness. Now, the unsweetened ice tea, very bizarre Columbian blend. Didn't need a lemon wedge, horrible taste. At least I got a straw this time. Should of ordered a glass of ice water instead like my wife and her daughter did. Only good thing about this dining disaster was that her daughter paid for the dinner and the tip. Her name is Melisa. Very smart and amusing. And single. She noticed that the guy that took our order had a wedding band and was somewhat disappointed. Perhaps she will have better luck when we do Mexican.[/QUOTE
I enjoyed this entire post....

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015
Did you check both boxes and click save? I just tried it and I got the cake. I almost didn't see the spot where you have to poke save.