A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 14, 2018
And as many of us rest before Church and go to Church yet - Let us bring the Worship music in as well:

May His Life Be praised in many different Churches today!
Amen!
As He is our lives!​

Good morning! I love this - thank you beautiful for sharing it! Awesome worship song!

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Grandpaw Mason with his grand kittens... Mason is feral but he looovvves kittens.. Nakia, Huggins, Mason, Colby and Fontina.

Grandpaw Mason.PNG

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Also little Aura is a bit under the weather. She's being monitored by Shelly but keep Aura in your prayers please. She is the one with the cleft palate.

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Maybe I got crazy negative ions too.

Hello tourist - Great to be able to say HI. How is your day going? My Air-Conditioner has Crazy ionizers too. When I get my air-conditioner working the way I like it in the Summer; ironically, in the Winter when God does that same temperature that I find ecstatically pleasing in the Summer with the air-conditioner set at -35 degrees (or blah blah blah celsius LOL), I naturally pray He gives me sunshine to warm me up and help me survive. But in the Summer - I thank Him for His faithfulness to me. While in the same motion and temperature - I pray for the opposite depending on the season. (I may have exaggerated a touch on the actual temp setting of the air-conditioner however).

Irony - its a funny business....isn't it? :p;):)...

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hello tourist - Great to be able to say HI. How is your day going? My Air-Conditioner has Crazy ionizers too. When I get my air-conditioner working the way I like it in the Summer; ironically, in the Winter when God does that same temperature that I find ecstatically pleasing in the Summer with the air-conditioner set at -35 degrees (or blah blah blah celsius LOL), I naturally pray He gives me sunshine to warm me up and help me survive. But in the Summer - I thank Him for His faithfulness to me. While in the same motion and temperature - I pray for the opposite depending on the season. (I may have exaggerated a touch on the actual temp setting of the air-conditioner however).

Irony - its a funny business....isn't it? :p;):)...

The funny business of life is full of irony.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Good evening Familia. How are we doing today? I see there’s a couple of fans here....and not meaning fans of a specific person :p must be really hot there?! Meanwhile it’s super cold here!! ❄️🌨 :)

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
Not sure if y’all can see my “cold” emojis 🤔🤣

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Yes brother, I need a husband 🤣🤣🤣 I mean a blanket - those electric ones, apparently they’re really good 👌🏽
I knew that you would understand what I was talking about. You were right the first time but the electric blanket might provide some comfort in the meantime. :) :) :)

FENNER2

Apr 21, 2018
Jurrasic Park the one with Chris Pratt is on NBC tonight. I have never seen it. I did see the one from the 80's and it was scary. However, they blew that island up. I don't get all these remakes.

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
I knew that you would understand what I was talking about. You were right the first time but the electric blanket might provide some comfort in the meantime. :):):)
Yeah thats What I first thought of, lol nothing wrong with that :)

What’s good with you bro? :D