A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Amazing to know that you cook sir Deade
What did you cook?;)
Good morning Josie, It was nothing special just a hamburger and sausage mexican fiesta dish and a tossed salad. I hope you are well today?

Well Mel, you don't have to be married to contribute, or even be in a relationship, based on your posts and the person that you are I believe you to be romantically inclined, with hopes and dreams. The loving and faithful man that eventually hooks you will have the catch of a lifetime. Or maybe you will hook him. That's a possibility as well and the stuff that hopes and dreams are made of.
Top 'o the morning to you tourist and Mel. Maybe Mel doesn't want to post her moves online, she may have to use them in the near future. She wouldn't want to give away her strategy.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Good morning Josie, It was nothing special just a hamburger and sausage mexican fiesta dish and a tossed salad. I hope you are well today?

Top 'o the morning to you tourist and Mel. Maybe Mel doesn't want to post her moves online, she may have to use them in the near future. She wouldn't want to give away her strategy.

She's a clever one that Mel. :)

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015
That sounds delicious. Last night, I made a chicken casserole.

L

loverofjesus27

Good morning Sunshines! Hope you are well. ❤️❤️❤️

slave

Mar 20, 2015
That sounds delicious. Last night, I made a chicken casserole.

Ok, Kodiak I got to have me some of your casserole that actually sounds delicious! I will give you anything you want in my fridge for just a little spoonful - PleASsers! Oh Thank You! MMMMMmmmm that is good! Oh, you haven't said I could yet? Well hurry up I am starving....here just take my fridge then and have my car too, I'm eating...............LOL
Hey Kodeattack how it BB? ;).

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Ok I have 4.2 minutes to talk but I miss you all very much. I can't even explain what God is doing in such a short time, but He is busy which leaves me the same too. You guys are alive and well in Christ right? I pray you are. Any prayer requests before I leave? I will jot them down and pray for you as I do each day for those even that mentioned things in the past.

I miss you guys! You are the bestest!

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Good morning Sunshines! Hope you are well. ❤️❤️❤️

I just filled in all the paperwork to officially change my name to 'Sunshine' so I could be included in your hello. Did I make the deadline? Am I included in your hello? I extend one to you too by the way - how are you loverofJesus? Wait I think I feel the glow now of the name - yep! Awesome I like it! Just don't tell my co-workers I am called Sunshine now, because they would call me that but with a different tone I think. I can hear them now, "Hey, SUNSHINE!" Yep, only here then with that name...:giggle:

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Oh Oh only 2.1 minutes left - Ok, no takers then ... I guess no one remembers me - Ah how sad. Thats ok I will write a poem then for fun in 2 minutes:

Jack Spratt could eat no fat,
his wife could eat no lean;
so separate frozen dinners they bought
and each felt peachy-keen.

Ok, there ya go - maybe i needed to post that in the new romance thread - LOL. No? Not even a little romance there? Ya you're right not so much huh? But a little I think just part of old people getting on with it in everyday practicality in Christ is romantic I think don't you? Passion comes from our devotion to Christ first and each other second - that never loses it enthusiasm.

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Ok off to work - or as I like to sing - "I'm off to see the Wizard the wonder Wizard called Boss.I'm off I'm off I'm off I'm off I'm definitely off to work!" La La La La La La la La La La La ------> SwOoSh @

Josie223

Mar 24, 2018
Cameroon

Who's the lucky or wait, blessed guy?

Josie223

Mar 24, 2018
Cameroon

Still find it amazing that you cook Sir Deade, though it was just an hamburger

Josie223

Mar 24, 2018
Cameroon
Ok off to work - or as I like to sing - "I'm off to see the Wizard the wonder Wizard called Boss.I'm off I'm off I'm off I'm off I'm definitely off to work!" La La La La La La la La La La La ------> SwOoSh @
Bye slave
And enjoy your day at work, you merit it!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
When I am off to work I sing, "Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go...." but I get where you are coming from. Tomorrow starts my work week and it will be an early morning start. God be with you on your day's journey in this adventure of miracle living.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
I cant wait until I got summer break. Im thinking about going to Mallorca maybe... Surely I need to get out for a while no matter where. Its been almost depressing with all the stress...and its just gonna get worse.. Cant wait until I can go get a job next year lol

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Oh Oh only 2.1 minutes left - Ok, no takers then ... I guess no one remembers me - Ah how sad. Thats ok I will write a poem then for fun in 2 minutes:

Ok, there ya go - maybe i needed to post that in the new romance thread - LOL. No? Not even a little romance there? Ya you're right not so much huh? But a little I think just part of old people getting on with it in everyday practicality in Christ is romantic I think don't you? Passion comes from our devotion to Christ first and each other second - that never loses it enthusiasm.
Peachy-keen is a fine expression and one that I use as well. I agree with you also in getting on with it in ordinary everyday life situations with God at the center is romantic. Sir, I really think that you get it! Yeah, I'm taking notes too...very enthusiastic. I may be slow but I'm a quick learner.

L

loverofjesus27

@slave thankyou for the quoting i meant everyone in the thread you included if there is sunshine you are sunshine 😎😎😎

@tourist hope you have a good day today.

L

loverofjesus27

Whoever reacted that tool that was funny.