A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Well Mel, you don't have to be married to contribute, or even be in a relationship, based on your posts and the person that you are I believe you to be romantically inclined, with hopes and dreams. The loving and faithful man that eventually hooks you will have the catch of a lifetime. Or maybe you will hook him. That's a possibility as well and the stuff that hopes and dreams are made of.
Very sweet and kind words - thank you bro ❤️

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
Good morning Josie, It was nothing special just a hamburger and sausage mexican fiesta dish and a tossed salad. I hope you are well today?

Top 'o the morning to you tourist and Mel. Maybe Mel doesn't want to post her moves online, she may have to use them in the near future. She wouldn't want to give away her strategy.

Well right now I have no strategy, so maybe I could just “wing it” LOL never know what could happen right!

Morning to you brother D, as usual here ya go ❤️❤️

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
Ok I have 4.2 minutes to talk but I miss you all very much. I can't even explain what God is doing in such a short time, but He is busy which leaves me the same too. You guys are alive and well in Christ right? I pray you are. Any prayer requests before I leave? I will jot them down and pray for you as I do each day for those even that mentioned things in the past.

I miss you guys! You are the bestest!
Heeey Brother!!! Long time no see/hear/write :) thank you for always being cheerful with your posts lol always great to see you pop by !! Can you please wake up Mrs Peabody now and get her to come on ? :p hahha

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
I cant wait until I got summer break. Im thinking about going to Mallorca maybe... Surely I need to get out for a while no matter where. Its been almost depressing with all the stress...and its just gonna get worse.. Cant wait until I can go get a job next year lol
Heyo Demi:) gosh you make me feel so old hahhaha