A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Hi most beautiful precious sister - how are you doing? Chillaxing after work no doubt LOL :)
Oh yes sis, had dinner then laxed with my siblings lol glad Monday is done and dusted for us hehe meanwhile I think it’s Sunday for the rest of our familia here :p but I’m gonna call it a night soon :) EA553E70-BFBE-4E99-AE87-BB330B9D79B7.jpeg

Josie223

Mar 24, 2018
Cameroon
Oh yes sis, had dinner then laxed with my siblings lol glad Monday is done and dusted for us hehe meanwhile I think it’s Sunday for the rest of our familia here :p but I’m gonna call it a night soon :) View attachment 183770

Monday morning in Cameroon, 10:33AM
What's up ladies?

J

joefizz

Started reorganizing my room at about 7pm(short break arby's) and just now got finished at 5:35 am....Goodnight everyone and may God bless you all!

Feb 14, 2018
Oh yes sis, had dinner then laxed with my siblings lol glad Monday is done and dusted for us hehe meanwhile I think it’s Sunday for the rest of our familia here :p but I’m gonna call it a night soon :) View attachment 183770
Me too sweet sis -it's off to bed soon for me! Mornight to all my brothers and sisters whom I haven't ketchuped with lately - miss youz all ZZZZZzzzzzzzz

Feb 14, 2018
Here's some cookies and milk for ya to enjoy - suitable for both the morning and night shift ;) - known as Australia's favourite Chocolate Bikkie with a nice creamy centre - Mmmmmm deliciously scrumptious indeed! LOL:p:D

LOL Scrumptious and delicious !! Enjoy...

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Here's some cookies and milk for ya to enjoy - suitable for both the morning and night shift ;) - known as Australia's favourite Chocolate Bikkie with a nice creamy centre - Mmmmmm deliciously scrumptious indeed! LOL:p:D

LOL Scrumptious and delicious !! Enjoy...

I never seen a chocolate bikini before. You Aussie peeps go for strange things.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Just made up more cherry koolaid and orange early morning rise (generic Tang, lol)... I'm watching a re-run of Chloe giving birth with Ramona's help. :)

Little Aura bit through her feeding tube and swallow FOUR INCHES of it the other day. :eek: Luckily the vet was able to extract it and Aura is doing fine. Needless to say, she's no longer being tube fed, and with her cleft palate, cannot eat wet food, so she is eating bits of kibble here and there.. I think Shelly softens it with a bit of gravy.

All the kittens are fat, lively and feisty. Rula has been spayed and probably will return to the Happy Forest. Ramona hardly nurses anymore, I think her milk is pretty much dried up. Chloe has been separated from the kittens for a few days so her milk can dry up, and Shelly can get her started on meds for her kidney issues, have dental surgery and get spayed. The kittens are upstairs, hassling Grandpaw Mason.. lol

This is Mason:

Grandpaw Mason-1.PNG

L

loverofjesus27

Where do u live now?

It actually gets very hot here. Sometimes past 110 degrees. It wan't that bad before, and we seem to get a lot more humidity now. I don't know why but now we have it, but its not quite as bad as florida or the east coast.

What part of Cali zero?