A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Actually, I'm doing OK but have missed you and HUFL a lot. I was a bit down yesterday but feeling more upbeat today. I guess that I have good days and ho-hum days and yesterday was one of those.
Like I was saying yesterday evening, stop feeling so down. No one has left this thread, we are all still here. We may get caught up in other things and places, but we haven't left you. As I type type this, I am getting reacts from HUFL.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Like I was saying yesterday evening, stop feeling so down. No one has left this thread, we are all still here. We may get caught up in other things and places, but we haven't left you. As I type type this, I am getting reacts from HUFL.

That's good to know. Thank you for passing that on to me and for your concern. I truly appreciate this. On the bright side I did enjoy a very intense thunderstorm this afternoon. The rain blasting in the wind was torrential. Quite a sight. Love storms.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hello all :) Just home from work, and a little grocery shopping :D

Still slogging my way through thousands of uni/Pegasus/horse pics on one site :whistle:

I am on page 20 :p I think there are about 100 images per page :censored:

I just saw a llamacorn :eek:

If you ever see me start to use any images like this in my graphics:

You will know I have lost it :LOL::ROFL::sick::devilish::devilish::devilish::giggle::unsure::giggle::devilish::devilish::devilish::sick::ROFL::LOL:

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015
Hello all :) Just home from work, and a little grocery shopping :D

Still slogging my way through thousands of uni/Pegasus/horse pics on one site :whistle:

I am on page 20 :p I think there are about 100 images per page :censored:

I just saw a llamacorn :eek:

If you ever see me start to use any images like this in my graphics:

You will know I have lost it :LOL::ROFL::sick::devilish::devilish::devilish::giggle::unsure::giggle::devilish::devilish::devilish::sick::ROFL::LOL:
I think that is from a kid's show or movie, or maybe it is just a toy.

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015
@tourist I am praying for you. You are one of the men of this site that I have admired and looked up to since joining. It is amazing what God has done in your life and He will continue to help you. Rest in His strength.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
BTW hello everyone:) hope it’s been good for you all. Been busy with work and life but haven’t forgotten you all :)

So what’s good? What’s the deal? What’s hoppin and poppin? :p