A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Goodnight peeps... sing halleluyah to our God. i know... lol.
Enjoy...
........ wanna see what happens when it's in segoe script.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Goodnight peeps... sing halleluyah to our God. i know... lol.
Enjoy...
........ wanna see what happens when it's in segoe script.
Night beautiful lil sister 💕💕

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
So, Denise accidentally knocked two of her plants into the river yesterday. She went down to get them and found a bowl, a cellphone, and a dead duck.. View attachment 184058 View attachment 184059 It was in the bushes so I'm pretty sure it's one of the 2 that froze to the ice last winter. Apparently when the ice melted, that's where he landed.

Take off the sad smiley reactions... y'all are making ME sad.. lol.. not to mention it gives me negative points... ain't want none of those.. lol

Mel, Becc, Gabe.. hint hint lol

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Take off the sad smiley reactions... y'all are making ME sad.. lol.. not to mention it gives me negative points... ain't want none of those.. lol

I think that the sad smileys are considered neutral but what do I know. I miss the rep power system. This new trophy system is ridiculous. The max you can get is 113 and can't go any higher. I got that within the first hour of the new format. Really, what's the point. Just scrap the trophies. I would give you mine if I could 'cause they don't mean anything to me and I don't want them. I would rather be a zero.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I think that the sad smileys are considered neutral but what do I know. I miss the rep power system. This new trophy system is ridiculous. The max you can get is 113 and can't go any higher. I got that within the first hour of the new format. Really, what's the point. Just scrap the trophies. I would give you mine if I could 'cause they don't mean anything to me and I don't want them. I would rather be a zero.

I don't want yours either. It just makes me sad to see sad smileys on my posts.. lol.. I figured out the trophy system and how many points we get for each one, but I don't think it's working properly.. I miss not being able to give rep..

L

loverofjesus27

Tourist you can become a mod and change things

Aug 2, 2009

I had no idea it gave negative points. I didnt even know there was a point system :eek:

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I had no idea it gave negative points. I didnt even know there was a point system :eek:
Point system is worthless Zero, mostly based on the number of likes you get. The max points is 113. The likes only count if received after the new format started. Before I had almost 45, 000, I think that you had a quarter million. I did enjoy the rep power system as it is much harder to get rep points than likes which are a dime a dozen. Oh well, in the end it don't mean much either way. I miss the friends list too and the last 10 visitors and the total amount of visitors. That's all gone now. I really don't understand what advantage it was to change over unless it was some sort of cost savings.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I don't want yours either. It just makes me sad to see sad smileys on my posts.. lol.. I figured out the trophy system and how many points we get for each one, but I don't think it's working properly.. I miss not being able to give rep..
Me too. I have been giving out some negative reactions to certain posts just for kicks. I guess that it don't take much to amuse me.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Just made up some Tang and peach iced tea.. :) The Tang is pretty good but I haven't tried the peach iced tea..