A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Trying to drink alot more water. Currently I'm at 4 bottles per day. I'd like to get up to at least 6.. (y)

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Good morning/evening to you all! Gonna read Deades 3rd part of his testimony in a bit..... ☺️

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Good morning/evening to you all! Gonna read Deades 3rd part of his testimony in a bit..... ☺️
I read it about an hour ago. He has certainly lived an interesting life and I appreciate how he has opened up his life for those that may be interested. Not everyone does that. Most of the members on this site I have no clue who they are because they never write about their own personal life. I'm very much getting to know the members but for some it's like pulling teeth to even get a tidbit from them about who they are outside of this site.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hello peeps... Happy fathers day to fathers here and around the world..... except if yours is in september but nvm.... It's 16:04 here.... today was great except i came back too early and missed my long awaited opportunity....... Not sure i might get it back but i pray so........ Just realized that oppurtunity isn't correct..... I've always been using that. lol.
You have very pretty handwriting. :)

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Happy Fathers Day to all the Fathers out there :) View attachment 184111

I resemble this remark! LOL :) Happy Fathers day to all the fathers and to our Heavenly Father we give You our life and Thankfulness First! May parenting become an art always winning in spiritual gain. Amen.

We Love you Daddy!

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
I read it about an hour ago. He has certainly lived an interesting life and I appreciate how he has opened up his life for those that may be interested. Not everyone does that. Most of the members on this site I have no clue who they are because they never write about their own personal life. I'm very much getting to know the members but for some it's like pulling teeth to even get a tidbit from them about who they are outside of this site.
True. It’s also about being comfortable to be able to open up as well. Some are, some aren’t. Personally speaking for me, I have my guard up around everyone I meet, it’s not until a period of time that if I get to know them, then I’d open up more. It’s about trust and being safe IMO.

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Hello tourist and Mel and bluesaleswomanLady (LOL) how is our Monday or Sunday going? For me it is Sunday and all is going well now that Church is done, my shopping is done, and I am resting...

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hello tourist and Mel and bluesaleswomanLady (LOL) how is our Monday or Sunday going? For me it is Sunday and all is going well now that Church is done, my shopping is done, and I am resting...
I'm resting too after a hard work week. Currently Sunday 6:02 PM.

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
Hello sweet brother. I am in bed, resting lol in other words I’m sick - not Mondayitis LOL.

Grocery shopping? Cool, what did you buy for the Familia? 😜

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I'm up to about 24 oz of water a day. I drink Perrier 'cause it's fizzy.

I don't care much for carbonated drinks. They make me belch.. lol

I drink a rootbeer once a year, either on my birthday and/or New Years.. but I prefer water.. always have.. (y)

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Hello sweet brother. I am in bed, resting lol in other words I’m sick - not Mondayitis LOL.

Grocery shopping? Cool, what did you buy for the Familia? 😜
Talk about transparency - I bought some paper plates and some sardines (boneless) and some salmon (Atlantic) - and some paper towels and some odor thingy for the wash which are beads of heaven. Thats not the name of them, that is my testimony of them...LOL. And a few other trinkets as well.

You are sick? As some would say, "Stop doing that!" But, of course what we should all say is , lettuce pray, (I bought lettuce too! :p)...

"Lord, I woke up yesterday sick as well, only I was sick and tired of being sick and tired, so I rested - easy fix - I simply had to obey what you have already made clear for me to do in my health habits. But Lord, SwellMel (our Sister, and friend) is sick without her being able to cure it by her actions, thus we pray for Your healing over her Lord. I ask you to rid her of anything in her which is impure and unhealthy and return our precious Mel to us sound and healthy. We thank You for interceding for her and for curing her ills even now in faith - In Jesus' name we pray - Amen."

"...not Mondayitis..." ???? You lost me there Yoda!

This was all that made sense I could find ... in the gif quickie-thingymajigger! up there to the right...LOL ;). That is some serious sick bed-head hair too Mel, I will pray for that too. But seriously, I pray you get better!

slave

Mar 20, 2015
I don't care much for carbonated drinks. They make me belch.. lol

I drink a rootbeer once a year, either on my birthday and/or New Years.. but I prefer water.. always have.. (y)

In Japan, its considered a compliment to belch loudly in a fine restaurant. The louder and gross the belch is, the bigger the compliment is to the chef. It's considered an insult if after eating you don't belch. That's sends the message that the meal was not enjoyable.

slave

Mar 20, 2015
I'm resting too after a hard work week. Currently Sunday 6:02 PM.
Amen - May we all rest - or be perfect in motion, to get to the point of it. I love how it reads in Scripture - "I will give you rest," that is "I will stay you." To rest on my Sabbath is to spend time with God in peacefulness, but I am in His rest always. He doesn't say, "I will put you to bed and hold your hand and sing you to sleep"; but - "I will get you out of bed, out of the languor (or listlessness) and exhaustion, out of being half dead while you are alive; I will so imbue (or permeate) you with the spirit of life that you will be stayed by the perfection of visual activity."

It is not a picture of an invalid in a bathchair, but of life at such a pitch of health that everything is at rest, there is no exhaustion without recuperation therefore in Christ.

I am too resting in Him today! Amen....May God richly Bless you Jerry.

slave

Mar 20, 2015
~ It is 4:09pm here - Sunday - just to check-in on my time card... LOL ~ :geek::unsure::whistle::giggle: