A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

LOLOKGal

Nov 13, 2015
Ok - Let's try this again - only answer just the ones you want - either some or all.
Can you share one quote or saying you love, that keeps you going in life?
I'm always saying, "It's okay. God will take care of it." ...and He does. He has NEVER let me down. :)

Food for soul or music for soul? Why?
I would rather answer "Music for Soul" and there have been many moments when I do listen to music. Praise and Worship music really helps usher me into those special moments with God. Upbeat Christian music helps me dance through my chores. But in reality, I end up going to "Food for Soul". Why? Habit. Maybe? Yet another area of my life that I am working on giving to God and becoming a good steward in.

If you could go back in time and change history, what would you change? Why?
I would go back and have a heart to heart with myself. Because I'm middle aged now and I'm no where near where I wanted to be by now. Is it selfish to only be thinking of my own personal history instead of world history?

If you had one day to live over again, what day would you pick?
I'm going with my first thought, although, it would also answer the previous question... Go back to the day my ex proposed to me and tell myself not to do it!

If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, what three things would you do in the time you had left?
I'd spend the entire day with my daughter, friends, and family - giving my unsaved loved ones one more chance to accept Jesus.
I'd give my daughter instructions on what to do.
I wouldn't tell anyone else, because there's no need to have that extra attention.

If you woke up as (name any famous personality), what is the first thing you would do?
There's not one famous person I would want to be. However, if I was famous, I would use my status to tell the world about Jesus.

If you were mayor for the day, what three things would you change about your city?
I would bring in some better paying jobs and provide more help for the jobless, homeless, and hungry.

Those are my answers and I'm sticking with them! :D ...hehe

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Good night Familia. May y’all have a blessed day/night. Ketchup again 💙 FE9178C0-7D57-4873-B60E-618AA700224D.jpeg

slave

Mar 20, 2015
A quick Hi-Bye - Off to work and no time to play or fellowship today, I was busy answering some questions about Matthew 20:1-16 today. Great verse of importance to understand properly. Ok enjoy your day peoples love ya all. Chow4Now!

becc

Mar 4, 2018
A quick Hi-Bye - Off to work and no time to play or fellowship today, I was busy answering some questions about Matthew 20:1-16 today. Great verse of importance to understand properly. Ok enjoy your day peoples love ya all. Chow4Now!
Hello sir slave, bye sir slave. lol

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Well goodnight again to my fellow peeps. We need to get an interest in this thread going again. There are only five posts from the time I sign on until I sign off. I will work on that mañana.

View attachment 184484

Good night sweet brother D. Ketchup another time. May God be with you :)