A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Gonna catch some zzz’s, talk to you All in the nearer future. Blessings & love in Christ ❤️ D18BBA86-FE27-42F3-9824-9A178E509118.jpeg

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I wonder what would it be like to be ministered by God himself
I believe that we are always being ministered to by God but at this time we are only aware of His spiritual side and not the physical side as manifested in Jesus. We are aware of His spiritual presence but long for His physical touch. I think that the only way to come even close to that is to experience the physical touch of a loving and faithful spouse because such a person was chosen by God specifically for you.

Feb 14, 2018
OK Am really going this time LOL. Thank You Jesus for this blessed gift of fellowship here this evening/morning and for answering our prayers for sweet ketchups with our friends and family, some of whom we haven't seen in a while and have missed greatly! We praise You Lord! Amen!

Good night family - I love you all dearly ... XO

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Good morning to you @blue_ladybug!! How are you doing? Find relief yet from all that humidity? :)

NOPE. It's like a sauna in here. I've got 4 fans going and they're all just blowing hot air.

Of course, all my fans are small dinky ones.. I need BIG oscillating fans.. lol

G

Gracie_14

hey so sorry i didn't answer your post! my wi-fi connection just died just like that! it's soo annoying...especcially when you miss out on seeing the posts of the lovely people here...too bad...

but, it's soooo good to see you Becc! you doing okay? :)

G

Gracie_14

Hello darling sis gracie....i'm sure your'e loving the outta school feeling. lol.... No worries about the time zone..... we are moving at the same time.... I'm guessing it's 10
;41 am now right?
hahaha! i think you guessed right! :D it's 12:23 pm right now.... what about you????

and yeah it feels good to be done with school! Yeaaahhh!!!

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Ughhh i can’t believe i missed all this fun.... pesky wi-fi:cautious:
Ughhh i can’t believe i missed all this fun.... pesky wi-fi:cautious:
hahaha! i think you guessed right! :D it's 12:23 pm right now.... what about you????

and yeah it feels good to be done with school! Yeaaahhh!!!
I'm great... ketching up on some captain america... wi-fi is blowing out... keeps buffering and loading, ruining the whole stuff.. What you doing now? still watching my movie but gonna here for some minutes and then go back

G

Gracie_14

I'm great... ketching up on some captain america... wi-fi is blowing out... keeps buffering and loading, ruining the whole stuff.. What you doing now? still watching my movie but gonna here for some minutes and then go back
oh my gosh....you're watching captin america: civil war!?! i've always wanted to watch that movieeee!!

right now...i'm downloading songs from youtube.... lol

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Just swept and spot mopped the bathroom floor. Waiting for it to dry so I can go in and clean the tub. And the toilet.. blech..

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
@tourist hey bro, long time no see/talk. Miss you!
I miss you too. My work schedule is revised for the time being so I have less free time. Hopefully, I will be able to go back to my usual schedule in a month or two but since July 4th is a work holiday I will get my customary 3 consecutive days off. After reaching a certain age work can take a lot out of you. I always enjoy your company though. :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Just swept and spot mopped the bathroom floor. Waiting for it to dry so I can go in and clean the tub. And the toilet.. blech..
Yeah, I just got done changing the cat litter. I have already fed them, took out the trash and have returned from the store. Looks like it is sweltering there in Vermont this week. Hopefully, your blue fans will cool you off a little.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
oh my gosh....you're watching captin america: civil war!?! i've always wanted to watch that movieeee!!

right now...i'm downloading songs from youtube.... lol
Not civil war..... that would be later tomorrow... watching the first avenger, then i move on to age of ultron, then winter hunter and finally civil war... long way to go eh... Teach me how to download from YouTube..... I've been trying for a while now.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014

There..the tub and bathroom sink are clean. Gotta rest a minute, my back aches. Then I'll go do the toilet.. Oh yes, a beetle was in the tub so I gave it a burial at sea.. lol

G

Gracie_14

Not civil war..... that would be later tomorrow... watching the first avenger, then i move on to age of ultron, then winter hunter and finally civil war... long way to go eh... Teach me how to download from YouTube..... I've been trying for a while now.
Oh okay...gosh...what a loooong way to go...how do you like them so far?
Yeah, i can teach you.... there’s a site you go on : http://www.saveitoffline.com/ here you paste te youtube URL and then download it onto your computer. It’s pretty automatic... :)

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Oh okay...gosh...what a loooong way to go...how do you like them so far?
Yeah, i can teach you.... there’s a site you go on : http://www.saveitoffline.com/ here you paste te youtube URL and then download it onto your computer. It’s pretty automatic... :)
Thanks.... i'm still in first avenger...... wi-fi is pretty slow.... going to eat lunch now and then i'll be beck... Have you watched black panther and infinity war?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Ponders whether to mop and sweep the kitchen floor today too, or wait until tomorrow. Cleaning the entire house in one day takes ALOT out of my back.. Not to mention it's 90 degrees in here and I'm sweating my... paws.. off.. lol

I think I'll just sweep it today, then mop it and sweep the living room floor tomorrow.. (y)

becc

Mar 4, 2018
I think i'll just sleep after eating... My neck and head aches