A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
No one up at all...... πŸ˜¬πŸ€£πŸ˜œπŸ˜†πŸ˜­πŸ€”πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ˜±πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
I'm up and at 'em. :)
Oh how are you brother Jerry. Missed you! Wait, I said that! 🀣 but I have! And sad thing is that I’m off to sleep now, 😭 but glad I caught ya! ☺️ Have a wonderful day & will Ketchup again ma’bro!! πŸ’™

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
I need to control my thoughts somehow
I have ADHD and find it impossible to control my thoughts on my own. HOWEVER, when I focus and God and His Son Jesus through prayer, praise and thanksgiving, my thoughts lead me to God.

"Offer the sacrifice of praise, the fruit of lips that confess His name."

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Oh how are you brother Jerry. Missed you! Wait, I said that! 🀣 but I have! And sad thing is that I’m off to sleep now, 😭 but glad I caught ya! ☺️ Have a wonderful day & will Ketchup again ma’bro!! πŸ’™
Sleep well my dear friend. You are always a pleasure to converse with. :) :) :)

G

Gracie_14

Hey guys.... (if anyone's here) just ketchup....ummm, how do you say it? kethcuppping???? ketchup in???? Aaargh...thisis soo hard....oh well, you know what i mean..... with all the posts!

becc...just read all your posts! you're so much fun to read...seriously...you watched brazil and mexico huh? i missed it sadly....buuut i have to see england and columbia today! go england...i'm a afriad england will get smashed by columbia. england is not such big team...it would be a miracle i they go through to the quarter-finals... *crosses fingers*

@becc about your quetion about Black Panther...well, there are some worldview conent they expose in the movie where they blame Europeans for the ensavements of blacks from Africa which is partly true. i don't know....there's a lot of stuff in there i don't agree with. i would like to watch it but my parents are very careful in what goes into my system so they would never do such a thing. (it may sound crazy but i've never watched a secular movie before in my parent's home before.... maybe a few in school but never with my parents or whatever.... so yeah)

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
why does my head refuse to meditate?
Are you getting enough sleep? Are you eating well? Are you getting a bit of regular exercize? These things make a difference in how well we are thinking and feeling.

I have found that constantly, in everything I do, thanking God and praying for others helps prepare my brain/mind to spend better time with Him. See if it works for you.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hey guys.... (if anyone's here) just ketchup....ummm, how do you say it? kethcuppping???? ketchup in???? Aaargh...thisis soo hard....oh well, you know what i mean..... with all the posts!

becc...just read all your posts! you're so much fun to read...seriously...you watched brazil and mexico huh? i missed it sadly....buuut i have to see england and columbia today! go england...i'm a afriad england will get smashed by columbia. england is not such big team...it would be a miracle i they go through to the quarter-finals... *crosses fingers*

@becc about your quetion about Black Panther...well, there are some worldview conent they expose in the movie where they blame Europeans for the ensavements of blacks from Africa which is partly true. i don't know....there's a lot of stuff in there i don't agree with. i would like to watch it but my parents are very careful in what goes into my system so they would never do such a thing. (it may sound crazy but i've never watched a secular movie before in my parent's home before.... maybe a few in school but never with my parents or whatever.... so yeah)
As long as you don't say catsup you are doing fine but it's OK to take short catnaps. We relish the way we converse in this thread. I condiment you on your excellent contributions.

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
I want to be able to allow Jesus to love me, if possible find comfort and rest in Jesus but what does allow mean, in this context?
I don't think the issue is "allowing" Jesus to love us. He does whether we "allow" Him or not. I think the issue is understanding better how much He loves us. The more we understand how much He loves us the more we want to love Him back.

Prayerfully read (or even study) the book of John a few times and learn more about how much He loves you. Also notice that he primarily just wants us to love Him and the Father back.

G

Gracie_14

As long as you don't say catsup you are doing fine but it's OK to take short catnaps. We relish the way we converse in this thread. I condiment you on your excellent contributions.
oh i see...why, thanks a lot...just one question.... what does catsup suppose to represent?

i admire your use of vocabulary...it's so posh and intersting to read ;) (i even had to google the condiment to find out what it meant)

oh, my contributions are nothing really...i just wish i can be here more often....

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
[QUOTE="Gracie_14, post: 3645701, member: 259468"

;) (i even had to google the condiment to find out what it meant)
[/QUOTE]
A condoment is a cross between a condominium and an apartment.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
oh i see...why, thanks a lot...just one question.... what does catsup suppose to represent?

i admire your use of vocabulary...it's so posh and intersting to read ;) (i even had to google the condiment to find out what it meant)

oh, my contributions are nothing really...i just wish i can be here more often....
Catsup is just a fancy word for ketchup. Most call it ketchup. Yeah, we have a weird vehicular here, oh, I mean vernacular. It's in our lexicon. That's a fancy word for vocabulary.

G

Gracie_14

o_O I had to read those lines a couple times through to get your point lol....
How interesting. I wonder how long it’s going to take to get all that.:unsure:

becc

Mar 4, 2018

Whaaaaa? oh my, England MIGHT win, they beat panama 6-1... did you hear about that? If your parents don't want you watching it then don't but i'm not sure about the europeans enslaving africans content in that movie though... maybe there is maybe there isn't, i can't remember.... my brain only stores fun parts... I't's tired of storing knowledge about enslavement.
ketching up is present continuous tense, ketchupped is past tense and ketchup.... i dunno... just like i will ketchup soon, i'm trying to ketchup... Get it?

on my movie quest... i am done with first avenger and winter hunter... going to age of ultron when i wake up... sleep beckons, lol... Just having a screen headache is all, tryna sleep it off.