A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

LOLOKGal

Nov 13, 2015
Verse for today! :love:

And by this we know that we have come to know Him, if we keep His commandments. Whoever says "I know Him" but does not keep His commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him, but whoever keeps His word, in him truly the love of God is perfected. By this we may know that we are in Him: whoever says he abides in Him ought to walk in the same way in which He (Jesus) walked. 1 John 2:3-6

slave

Mar 20, 2015
How's my favorite Slave in the whole wide world!? :geek::coffee:<<< Hot Chocolate. :p
This Slave to Righteousness is doing Fantabulous! Are you still doing laundry? Or is it time for Hot Chocolate? No Coffee Sister - Coffee! Ok, Hot Chocolate it is ...

1531105116663.jpeg

:geek:;):) 1531105116663.jpeg

T

theanointedsinner

key verses from Gospel of John chapter 1-12

John 1:23
John replied in the words of Isaiah the prophet, “I am the voice of one calling in the wilderness, 'Make straight the way for the Lord.'”

John 2:17
zeal for your house will consume me

John 3:17
For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

John 4:23
true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth

John 6:63
The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing.

John 8:11
“Then neither do I condemn you,” Jesus declared. “Go now and leave your life of sin.”

John 8:31-32
To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. 32Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

John 10:14
I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me—

John 11:25
Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die

John 12:35
Walk while you have the light

Believe in the light while you have the light, so that you may become children of light (John 12:36)

T

theanointedsinner

key verses from Gospel of John chapter 1-12

John 1:23
John replied in the words of Isaiah the prophet, “I am the voice of one calling in the wilderness, 'Make straight the way for the Lord.'”

John 2:17
zeal for your house will consume me

John 3:17
For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

John 4:23
true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth

John 6:63
The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing.

John 8:11
“Then neither do I condemn you,” Jesus declared. “Go now and leave your life of sin.”

John 8:31-32
To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. 32Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

John 10:14
I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me—

John 11:25
Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die

John 12:35
Walk while you have the light

Believe in the light while you have the light, so that you may become children of light (John 12:36)
I promised to myself I'll meditate on this and get this memorized