A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
This seriously is gonna be the last time I watch a pregnant cat give birth on TK.... My heart can't handle watching innocent kittens die because of neglect and ignorance..

This is why y'all need to spay and neuter your cats and dogs.
We got Tango and Sugar fixed when they were kittens.

slave

Mar 20, 2015
It has its similarities that's for sho. :)
I don't see you as a misfit toy at all. Whether on this island or not. Nor do I see anyone that way but that's just me in Christ I guess or as you put it your good man.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Okay.. so Jewel said in red, that we forget what "milk of the Word" is and that we try to start baby Christians on "steak" instead. Then YOU said, "as steadfast Christians, we should do the opposite". The opposite of what?

I think..sometimes as seasoned christians we forget what "milk of the Word" is and want to start baby christians on "steak" and they choke or fall away or we lose our patience and compassion...
This is growing in confusion isn't it? I know she is busy right now with a birthday celebration so - try answering my question for yourself - What specifically don't you understand being you agreed with her? I would love to clarify everything and anything you both are saying as a question.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Even with my sleeping pill, I didn't sleep well at all last night. I was worried about Consuela and her kittens. Then I woke up to find out the first one was stillborn... It just isn't right that people stash their animals in a car, take it to a car repair shop and abandon it just because THEY were stupid and let it out to get pregnant. That's exactly what happened to Consuela, and it's only by chance that the car shop owner found her and notified TinyKittens..

T

theanointedsinner

what if the sense of innocence that we most desire, is quite possibly the peace of God that transcends all understanding? (Phil 4:6-7)

or, forget the "what if", it is

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Okay.. so Jewel said in red, that we forget what "milk of the Word" is and that we try to start baby Christians on "steak" instead. Then YOU said, "as steadfast Christians, we should do the opposite". The opposite of what?
Thats not what she originally said or what I said either. Words count in their meaning Blue.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Maybe a vegan steak made out of seaweed. I'd go heavy on the BBQ sauce though. Gluten free bun.

T

theanointedsinner

at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. (Romans 5:6)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
THIS IS Jewel's original quote:
I think..sometimes as seasoned christians we forget what "milk of the Word" is and want to start baby christians on "steak" and they choke or fall away or we lose our patience and compassion...

And this IS YOUR original quote: As seasoned Christians we should do just the opposite.

It is word for word, what I said in my quote..

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
how should we view God?
is he like a school principal that we can be friends with?
He is our "daddy" who loves us more than we can imagine and just wants us to love Him back through the death, burial, and resurrection of His Son, Jesus.

After His resurrection, Jesus called us "brothers". We are to look upon God the way Jesus did, as our loving heavenly Father.