A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Aww, Thank you.

Which has me wondering.... why don't you guys enjoy summer like others? Go to the beach with some sunblock and watever else you guys put on your skin, lol
My beach is the Gulf of Mexico a couple miles down the road but I have only been there twice. I used to go to Daytona Beach and Cocoa beach a few times when I lived in Orlando. I guess the reason to avoid the beach, as well as the crowd, is because it is hot and humid in the summer in Florida. Basically, I guess that I am a couch potato now.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
My brain cells are working hard in this video editing:ROFL:
Happy to have you join our happy family on this thread. I really haven't seen you around since you joined the site a month before I did over 4 years ago. There are a lot of nice friendly peeps here, that's for sho. Glad to have you as part of our family as well. Welcome to CC.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Ooooooo..lol Slave is gettin the love today..lol..ill just give you an agreeable "thumbs up" to your post..think unfailling has things covered for the rest..lol
I got some love once. I think that it was last week. Love my honey, that's for sho. :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
How is everyone? Haven’t been on in awhile lol.

So funny thing happened last night. Well not really funny. So anyway, Around 4:30pm I got a txt from my sister that our two dogs got outta the gate. Now these two dogs are quite, let’s say “selective hearing” in who they listen to lol my sister tried driving everywhere to find them. Still no luck. I got home like two hours, and still hadn’t been found. I rang my other sister and she picked me up and we went to try and find them.

I was praying and encouraged my sisters to pray as well.

As my sister was about to give up, we get a call from the dog pound that a kind samaritan found them and handed them in.

Praise God!

So we went to pick them up and by then it was 7pm, cold and raining a little. The dogs were crying when we got there and were absolutely happy to see us :)

Anyway, this reminded me how much God loves us, but also His creatures that He created. And also that He sends people and uses them to help answer our prayers in times of need and distress. This kind samaritan was used as part of Gods plan to bring our boys home.

I thought I’d share this with you all :) I miss you all and pray that God continues to send those people (and even Angels in disguise) to help rescue you in times of trouble.

Cos das how God rolls 😎😉🙏🏽😊❤️
God loves all of his creatures great and small. Loved reading your post. :)

T

theanointedsinner

there's a very high possibility that from the day that we are saved, this is true

the sense of "purity", "innocence" and "being saved" is enjoyable
and there's hope that it's preserved somehow

when what we perceive as "unintentional sin" happened, and we fall into sin
even if we are forgiven, we don't trust our own heart, and we feel awkward about this

I believe a lot of problems stems from the fact that we don't know how to reconcile with the fact that our own hearts are untrustworthy.

so, what are some ways to reconcile with the fact that our own hearts are untrustworthy?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
there's a very high possibility that from the day that we are saved, this is true

even if we are forgiven, we don't trust our own heart, and we feel awkward about this

I believe a lot of problems stems from the fact that we don't know how to reconcile with the fact that our own hearts are untrustworthy.

so, what are some ways to reconcile with the fact that our own hearts are untrustworthy?
I perceive that you are a deep thinker sir, and that's a good thing. I contemplate a few things myself too.

T

theanointedsinner

I perceive that you are a deep thinker sir, and that's a good thing. I contemplate a few things myself too.
what's strange is that i've been trying to pray the prayer of salvation in my dream for reassurance to the point where I start to realize, hey, I might be just dreaming right now, and then somehow an insight hit me, and that insight hit me, and I think it might be God who was speaking to me

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
what's strange is that i've been trying to pray the prayer of salvation in my dream for reassurance to the point where I start to realize, hey, I might be just dreaming right now, and then somehow an insight hit me, and that insight hit me, and I think it might be God who was speaking to me
God speaks to you all of the time. He finds you to be an interesting person and a good conversationalist.

Janna38

Jul 2, 2018

Bringing everything to the Lord, idk

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Keeping the room alive sir Jerry.. Welcome faith14..... sorry bout the intro..... That's not usually how it is..... Sir tourist is just slacking off and not welcoming you with the proper words.. lol... don't mind me.. Tourist has taken the responsibility of welcoming new canip members with a welcome speech consisting of some or all of the words in our leapin' lizard lexicon, lol...