A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
That will be enough cheek from you young lady! Back to work today - and am getting ready now. Sigh.... What have you been up to?
I'm working on my cheekiness... It's getting really low which is good right? I'm on here and there and enjoying the rest of the corn, lol

Feb 14, 2018
I believe that I have indeed given Jewel the welcome speech. It is always a good thing to welcome a new member to our thread. I called this thread the Island of Misfit Toys the other day and slave took exception to that for some strange reason. :)

Dan takes exception to anything that is not in Christ, as should we all. So how are you doing these days? We haven't spoken in a while.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
I just created the folder and moved all of Big ma's gifts there... saves me time tomorrow, lol

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I was about to say a horror movie but then again... I'll pass.. lol..Back to work tomorrow eh?
Yeah, still on the 5 day work week for the time being. My wife is going to file for Social Security by the end of the year and that will solve for the most part any pressing financial struggles. I do miss having my 3 days off a week though. I am also considering obtaining a different work position. Truthfully, I would prefer not having to work at all but that is probably at least 2 years away.

My wife and I have a financial conversation once a month or so. Not one of the most pleasant conversations but that's how it is when you are married. It is not all fun and games but things can get very serious at times and things must be dealt with.

I will say though that I thank God for my wife who is my best friend. We are definitely in this together. On the plus side we did enjoy our shrimp cocktail brunch earlier today. It's not so bad if you think about it.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Yeah, still on the 5 day work week for the time being. My wife is going to file for Social Security by the end of the year and that will solve for the most part any pressing financial struggles. I do miss having my 3 days off a week though. I am also considering obtaining a different work position. Truthfully, I would prefer not having to work at all but that is probably at least 2 years away.

My wife and I have a financial conversation once a month or so. Not one of the most pleasant conversations but that's how it is when you are married. It is not all fun and games but things can get very serious at times and things must be dealt with.

I will say though that I thank God for my wife who is my best friend. We are definitely in this together. On the plus side we did enjoy our shrimp cocktail brunch earlier today. It's not so bad if you think about it.
What's your job?

Feb 14, 2018
I'm working on my cheekiness... It's getting really low which is good right? I'm on here and there and enjoying the rest of the corn, lol

I should really be getting ready for work LOL - don't wanna leave my beautiful DD yet! Here's a special song for you sweet one - it reminds me of you:

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Dan takes exception to anything that is not in Christ, as should we all. So how are you doing these days? We haven't spoken in a while.
The thing is my post about the Island of Misfit Toy was meant to be taken as a spiritual analogy of all the peeps in this thread, imperfect, yet doing the best that we can with what God has provided, enjoying each other's company and praying and encouraging each other. I believe that it was very much in Christ. But that's OK though as I respect Dan's opinion and appreciate his spiritual perception and insight. Rebecca's post earlier today about my post was right on target. She is very intuitive, has a good head on her shoulders and is a delight to converse with. Yep, it has been awhile since we last spoke. I'm dong alright, don't particularly enjoy having to work an extra day for the time being but as a husband I am willing to do whatever it takes to keep our house in order. I will also say that I consider Dan to be a good man. I know that Jesus said that who is good except God but I am a better man for knowing Dan.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
How the story ends these pages must tell. Hopefully with a happy ending, or rather a beginning. :)
Wow.... this is very..... umm... Novel-ous... again, wow... That's gonna be a book quote for me

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Goodnight peoples..... will have to wake a little early tomorrow... going to fix a mess i created, lol.. Working on my sleep time.. It's almost 11 pm and i feel like it's still 8 or 9.. No kidding.. well, Ciao, hasta luego

Feb 14, 2018
Goodnight peoples..... will have to wake a little early tomorrow... going to fix a mess i created, lol.. Working on my sleep time.. It's almost 11 pm and i feel like it's still 8 or 9.. No kidding.. well, Ciao, hasta luego

Night night beautiful - talk to you this afternoon/your morning LOL XO (((HUGS)))

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Stick a fork in me, I'm done. Spent from 11:30 a.m. until literally just now with no internet at all.. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Strangely, I WAS connected to the internet but couldn't connect to any websites. :unsure: Mom and Daddy bought a new BIG oscillating fan today. Daddy brought it down and put it together for me. :)(y)

Read the first 3 chapters of Genesis. Skipped chapter 4 cuz it's all who begat who. BORING.. lol

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Consuela's kittens have official names. Kitten #2 is Tesla, kitten #3 is Bentley, and #4 is Allie.. :)

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Consuela's kittens have official names. Kitten #2 is Tesla, kitten #3 is Bentley, and #4 is Allie.. :)
Named after an expensive slick car... i predict her owners will be so much fancy and rich, lol.. goodnight.. for reals this time.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Named after an expensive slick car... i predict her owners will be so much fancy and rich, lol.. goodnight.. for reals this time.

Yeah, they went with a car theme, since Consuela was found in the back of an old BMW.. Personally, I think Grace, Miracle and Courage would have been much more appropriate names, but anyhoo..

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Yeah, they went with a car theme, since Consuela was found in the back of an old BMW.. Personally, I think Grace, Miracle and Courage would have been much more appropriate names, but anyhoo..
Though Allie was named after the vet tech who saved her life. Each kitten had their own vet tech when they were born.. :)