A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
What's your job?
I currently work in a distribution center that fills orders for Nespresso coffee that is made by Nestle. The place is a mad house at times, highly stressful and physical.

I was formally involved in manufacturing under many capacities and that is really what I enjoy. That is extremely stressful too but it is more of a mental challenge rather than a physical one. My last position was being the lead coordinator in reducing scrap and rework by observing various production processes and making recommendations in the process to make more efficient while also improving quality. It was a career job but the facility was closed in 2005.

Spent the next 7 years in processing while I lived in Maine.

My current position is a step down but that's the way it goes sometimes in the working world. You just make the most out of what you got and hope for the best.

Personally, I would much prefer my former desk job, conducting presentations to executives, attending staff meetings and writing the company newsletter. I am receiving a small monthly pension from that job, along with my Social Security and wages from my current employment. Also, my wife runs a small ebay business but things have been down lately otherwise I wouldn't work as much as I do.

Still, I am most grateful to God for what He has provided.

T

theanointedsinner

I currently work in a distribution center that fills orders for Nespresso coffee that is made by Nestle. The place is a mad house at times, highly stressful and physical.

I was formally involved in manufacturing under many capacities and that is really what I enjoy. That is extremely stressful too but it is more of a mental challenge rather than a physical one. My last position was being the lead coordinator in reducing scrap and rework by observing various production processes and making recommendations in the process to make more efficient while also improving quality. It was a career job but the facility was closed in 2005.

My current position is a step down but that's the way it goes sometimes in the working world. You just make the most out of what you got and hope for the best.

Personally, I would much prefer my former desk job, conducting presentations to executives, attending staff meetings and writing the company newsletter. I am receiving a small monthly pension from that job, along with my Social Security and wages from my current employment. Also, my wife runs a small ebay business but things have been down lately otherwise I wouldn't work as much as I do.

if God is guiding my eyes as I skip through this post, what caught my eye is the follow ...

Nestle coffee
Your current position is a step down
You would much prefer your former desk job
grateful to God

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018

Hiya tourist..check your PM..lol..would love to hear bout your ventures in Maine..love that state...also..im an avid ebay buyer! Sales wouldnt be down with me buying..lol :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Yeah, Maine was horrific and I have wrote extensively on my experience there and will relate some more in the days to come. Enjoyed your company today and everyone else but have to get ready for sleep now as I get up early. I will remember everyone in my special morning prayers that I say on my knees before I go to work.

Also, had a good day spending time with my wife. I enjoyed dinner tonight even though it was just grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup. Perhaps something more extravagant tomorrow night. There is nothing like sharing a dinner with someone that you love.

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
Yeah, Maine was horrific and I have wrote extensively on my experience there and will relate some more in the days to come. Enjoyed your company today and everyone else but have to get ready for sleep now as I get up early. I will remember everyone in my special morning prayers that I say on my knees before I go to work.

Also, had a good day spending time with my wife. I enjoyed dinner tonight even though it was just grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup. Perhaps something more extravagant tomorrow night. There is nothing like sharing a dinner with someone that you love.
Grilled cheese and tomato soup? Yummy...im not sure what im having for supper yet...any suggestions guys?

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
just tell me what you've got, & gimme 5 min
Wow..impressive! Ok..here it goes..eggs..celery...milk..cheese..condiments..york peppermit patties..cinnamon toast crunch cereal..1 grilled hamburger..lol..patgetic eh? Procrastinating on getting groceries..i hate that chore..would rather wash toilets...lol

T

theanointedsinner

Wow..impressive! Ok..here it goes..eggs..celery...milk..cheese..condiments..york peppermit patties..cinnamon toast crunch cereal..1 grilled hamburger..lol..patgetic eh? Procrastinating on getting groceries..i hate that chore..would rather wash toilets...lol
hey, you can wash my toilet, I can get you groceries, lol:ROFL: