A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Oh no, guys.. not again.. :(:cry:

I have no words right now.. :cry:

Little Tesla had a severe heart defect, arrythmia and was going into heart failure. They crossed her over the Rainbow.. Bawling.png

Feb 14, 2018
Uhhhh, forgive my stupidity (LOL) but who is Karen? Do I know her? Do I like her? She has to pass our inspection test first, you know.. lol

I'm kinda shocked. I always thought you were married. :eek:
Has a sneaking suspicion I know who Karen might be. But now I'm full-on curious.. who is she? lol
And are Karen and this "Mrs. Peabody" the same person?

I feel so left out right now.. lol
Dan's here with me and he wants you to know that Karen is me. Now all you gotta do is figure out who me is.

Aug 2, 2009
We are getting humidity now with the heat. It's been like that for the past couple of summers. I've lived here for almost 30 years and every summer before that was very dry (no humidity). The sky was always clear without a single cloud. Now we get cloudy and overcast days combined with the heat. I think the world's climate really is changing, but not because of pollution like the global warming crowd claims. I think maybe we are entering a shift in climate like what happened a long time ago.... Scientists say that places that are desert areas used to be tropical regions millions of years ago and vice versa.. It didn;'t change millions of years ago because of man-made pollution lol.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Global warming IS real. Maybe not because of pollution, but it's still real.. We used to have normal, cold winters and normal hot summers. For about the last... maybe 10 years, Vermont has had warm, rainy winters and cool, rainy summers. This year, it's a wickedly hot summer with no rain, and last winter was wickedly cold...

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
We are getting humidity now with the heat. It's been like that for the past couple of summers. I've lived here for almost 30 years and every summer before that was very dry (no humidity). The sky was always clear without a single cloud. Now we get cloudy and overcast days combined with the heat. I think the world's climate really is changing, but not because of pollution like the global warming crowd claims. I think maybe we are entering a shift in climate like what happened a long time ago.... Scientists say that places that are desert areas used to be tropical regions millions of years ago and vice versa.. It didn;'t change millions of years ago because of man-made pollution lol.
WHERE are you located?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hello everyone! It's Lafftur! I'm back!

Oh my gosh, I need fellowship!!!

I'm in the middle of summer with kids home from school, kids going away to college, selling my house, buying a new house, moving, staging a house, taking college classes at the local community college for myself - trying to get a college degree I never got as a youngster, working as a part time receptionist!!! What am I doing?!!!

Waaaaaay tooooooo much on my plate, that's for sure!!!

WOW!! Transition is definitely a hard process!!! Can't wait to lighten my load!! Help me, Jesus!! LOL!
Glad to have you back with us. I missed your pleasant company and humor. Yeah, I could use a hand too Jesus. :)

T

theanointedsinner

Dan's here with me and he wants you to know that Karen is me. Now all you gotta do is figure out who me is.
just like how God's here with Messiah Christ, and wants us to know that Jesus is the Christ, the Messiah.

Now all you gotta do is figure out who me is <-- hmm ...

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
MORNING SLAVE..I KNOW YOU LIKE TO TALK BOUT FOOD..WANT TO HAVE A PICINIC WITH ME? Or..others interested? :) View attachment 185344
Yeah, I'll take a lemonade and will make me a sammie. Last picnic I was on was with my X many years ago. She took exception to what I said and dumped a bowl on macaroni salad on my head. A food fight followed. I don't believe that any of us will have a food fight though. :)