A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
You should now even more that I like to talk about God ...

I like food but I love my Lord!

Yes - being full is worthy to note. ;):):geek: ... I love discussing and discovering Christ with People - sure I will take that challenge. A toast to good food - all forms of it!

(Matthew 5:6): New International Version (NIV)

6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,

for they will be filled.

The grapes are pretty too!

Does that mean you will be at the picnic too? Lot's of good food that was prepared by our host.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

• Be human? Is it ok to be like Christ as well Jewel still as a human? I fear nothing but God. "God will establish my steps," was my answer to you in PM. Was that not a good enough answer for you concerning your three questions about my love life - especially concerning Karen? - Well that is my answer - and I think you can learn a lot about me and my character based on it as well. But allow me to make this public for you to hear - YES I AM STILL INTERESTED IN KAREN!! I hope this helps you with knowing me better now. But to be sure - my original answer said it best and accurately as well.

• I am not here to answer your questions based on your bucket lists - I am here to love you with all of my heart in Christ and lift Christ up and allow Him to draw you to Himself. As far as my "god talk" as you uncapitalized it - no I never 'god talk' even in Church - but I always talk in Christ - capital "C" in Walmart especially! LOL :);).. Remember God always blessed the food as well before eating it. I do enjoy immensely fellowshipping with others. Apparently you are blind to that fact. I pray God will lift your eyes to see that He is all thru-out my life with Him and others faithfully and actually real.
Part of fellowship is questions and answers as a means to get to know each other better. I am sure that Jewel meant no harm to you. Besides, she is single and keeps her eyes open for that certain one and noticed that you are single too and have a lot going for you in a potential relationship. I am sure that if she felt sure that you were not available that she would not have extended the picnic invitation. She was certainly not trying to break anybody up. I pray that her feelings were not hurt by your tirade.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Has anyone heard from Magenta?
My wife and I were just wondering the same thing yesterday. I believe that she takes the occasional hiatus from this site. Hope that's all it is 'cause she is a wonderful peep.
Yes, I said in a few posts back that I got a PM from her, she is fine. #21883

Global warming IS real. Maybe not because of pollution, but it's still real.. We used to have normal, cold winters and normal hot summers. For about the last... maybe 10 years, Vermont has had warm, rainy winters and cool, rainy summers. This year, it's a wickedly hot summer with no rain, and last winter was wickedly cold...
Yes, it is real, but there is a lot of argument about whether is is a natural occurring event or caused by man made CO2. They say one volcano can produce way more CO2 than man can. :cool:

T

theanointedsinner

Just a heads up if you watch this on youtube avoid the comment section it is vile and disgusting. A couple of Christians reply to it but most of it are angry athiests and disrespectful weebos. Anyway I've showed this a few times on this site an its one of my favorites! :)
this is clear evidence that I at least have a heart of some kind

Jesus suffered, and it does wake us up

I'm just worried that if I become numb and heartless, then how can I have a heart again?

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
Yeah, I'll take a lemonade and will make me a sammie. Last picnic I was on was with my X many years ago. She took exception to what I said and dumped a bowl on macaroni salad on my head. A food fight followed. I don't believe that any of us will have a food fight though. :)
Well..maybe not food..lol

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
Part of fellowship is questions and answers as a means to get to know each other better. I am sure that Jewel meant no harm to you. Besides, she is single and keeps her eyes open for that certain one and noticed that you are single too and have a lot going for you in a potential relationship. I am sure that if she felt sure that you were not available that she would not have extended the picnic invitation. She was certainly not trying to break anybody up. I pray that her feelings were not hurt by your tirade.
Im fine tourist..but..a person can learn a lot by someones charector in situations like these...its not the first time hes accused me of things that were uncalled for...moving on...

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Yeah, I'll take a lemonade and will make me a sammie. Last picnic I was on was with my X many years ago. She took exception to what I said and dumped a bowl on macaroni salad on my head. A food fight followed. I don't believe that any of us will have a food fight though. :)
I guess I was wrong about there not being a food fight. On the plus side the lemonade was refreshing so the picnic was not a total loss. I enjoyed tossing the frisbee afterwards but the mosquitoes were problematic.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Im fine tourist..but..a person can learn a lot by someones charector in situations like these...its not the first time hes accused me of things that were uncalled for...moving on...
I can see that you have no fear of rejection but perhaps hide your feeling a little bit too. Oh well, he's not the only starfish in the sea. The picnic was splendid idea for fellowship but it is a shame the whole thing went south.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
You should now even more that I like to talk about God ...

I like food but I love my Lord!

Yes - being full is worthy to note. ;):):geek: ... I love discussing and discovering Christ with People - sure I will take that challenge. A toast to good food - all forms of it!

(Matthew 5:6): New International Version (NIV)

6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,

for they will be filled.

The grapes are pretty too!

I don't do grapes.

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
I can see that you have no fear of rejection but perhaps hide your feeling a little bit too. Oh well, he's not the only starfish in the sea. The picnic was splendid idea for fellowship but it is a shame the whole thing went south.
It couldve all been avoided if he was just honest n said he WAS involved with unfailing when i FIRST asked other than giving me a NON answer...

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Whats the best breakfast youve ever had?
Breakfast with my honey at Cracker Barrel before the start of our trip to Michigan. The western omlette was exceptional and the coffee was good. Had hash browns and multi-grain toast with grapefruit juice. Enjoyed especially the breakfast conversation with my wife.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
It couldve all been avoided if he was just honest n said he WAS involved with unfailing when i FIRST asked other than giving me a NON answer...
I really didn't know that they were that serious. Though it was more of good-natured flirting with a sister in Christ type o thing. Plus, they basically disappeared for 1 and 1/2 months so thought things cooled off between them. It's none of my business really even though my wife and I were very open on this site when we were online dating. We got a tremendous amount of attention, not all positive either but for the most part the peeps enjoyed our playful and affectionate exchanges very much. We had our 15 minutes of CC fame, that's for sure. If I have written anything that has caused upset and hurt I am sorry for that was not my attention.

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
I really didn't know that they were that serious. Though it was more of good-natured flirting with a sister in Christ type o thing. Plus, they basically disappeared for 1 and 1/2 months so thought things cooled off between them. It's none of my business really even though my wife and I were very open on this site when we were online dating. We got a tremendous amount of attention, not all positive either but for the most part the peeps enjoyed our playful and affectionate exchanges very much. We had our 15 minutes of CC fame, that's
for sure. If I have written anything that has caused upset and hurt I am sorry for that was not my attention.
No hurt on my end Tourist..youve been nothing less than a good supportive friend..and on that end..the show must go ON# ;)