A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

theanointedsinner

if it's so basic, why have I heard "you need to learn proper respect, young man"

Feb 14, 2018
2 Timothy 2:4: The Voice (VOICE)

4 "Remember that soldiers on active duty don’t get wrapped up in civilian matters because they want to satisfy those who recruited them."

Feb 14, 2018
2 Timothy 2:16-18 The Voice (VOICE)

16 "Stay away from ungodly babbling because it will only lead deeper into a godless lifestyle. 17 Once these empty voices start to speak, Timothy, they infect and spread; and soon the body is consumed with its cancer. Hymenaeus and Philetus fell victim to it, 18 and they walked away from the truth by claiming that the day of resurrection has already arrived. They are clearly disrupting the faith of some who are not well grounded."

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Hello peeps... Got back home late.. Partly because my mum was in a women's meeting and partly because we went to the farm to get more corn! Yay.... Is everyone back from church? Meli.. How was your church shopping? Lady blue.. I thought of this just now and decided to ask.... If a kid was sent to you to help you with stuff and also to live with you and everytime she wanted to call you, She would yell "crazy cat lady"... and i mean every single time, will you think of sending her back?
Hey sis, my church shopping? I don’t recall that hhaa but my day at work was good. Monday down, four more to go lol. How are you lovely?

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
Lord, our becc need a touch of your healing today, in Jesus' name, amen.

Isa. 53:5 "But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed." :)
Amen and amen.

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
Good mews regarding Chloe:

PSA:Chloe’s EKG, X-rays & lab results sent to a telemedicine cardiologist. Heart/lungs normal, no evidence of fluid from congestive heart failure. Dr. had no concerns, did recommend an echocardiogram. :)(y)
Good stuff! Praise God!!

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
I know this is TOTALLY out of the blue..but anyone know of some good daily devotionals or daily VIDEO devotionals? Ive tried a couple books that i have but they seem so "sappy"..i like more straightforward (surprised?) lol
Hi, try Daily Bible Verse and Holy Bible, they’re both apps 👍🏽

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
I was looking for the string about the old couple who used to go to Micky Ds for ice cream but I can't find it. My folks were married in 39 and stayed together till the bitter end in 96. 58 years. Through poverty, war, illness, heart break, insanity and deaths too. Dad died of cancer. Mom quit trying and passed 6 weeks later. They both shadows of their former self's but their love and devotion to each other is rarely seen any more. Some may match them but none will beat them
That’s beautiful ❤️

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
It’s night time here lol so good evening to you Monn. How are you feeling today :)
Im feeling good! My Anemia seems to be going away and im much less tired Im running only a few hours of sleep and im feeling great! I also found my gamecube case with a 90 dollar game in it :) I was afraid I lost it lol

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
2 Timothy 2:16-18 The Voice (VOICE)

16 "Stay away from ungodly babbling because it will only lead deeper into a godless lifestyle. 17 Once these empty voices start to speak, Timothy, they infect and spread; and soon the body is consumed with its cancer. Hymenaeus and Philetus fell victim to it, 18 and they walked away from the truth by claiming that the day of resurrection has already arrived. They are clearly disrupting the faith of some who are not well grounded."
Hi beautiful sister. Glad to see you pop in with your LARGE font LOLOL hope all is well with ya!! Xo

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
Im feeling good! My Anemia seems to be going away and im much less tired Im running only a few hours of sleep and im feeling great! I also found my gamecube case with a 90 dollar game in it :) I was afraid I lost it lol
Well isn’t that great!! Praise God for healing you and I’m glad you found your game lol have you ever played on Sega?? Lol

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
Well isn’t that great!! Praise God for healing you and I’m glad you found your game lol have you ever played on Sega?? Lol
I actually just got Phantasy Star IV for the original Sega last month and my nephews and I played it last month too. Yeah I've been playing Sega since I was like 6 lol

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
I actually just got Phantasy Star IV for the original Sega last month and my nephews and I played it last month too. Yeah I've been playing Sega since I was like 6 lol
Lol thats Probably the earliest cube game I’ve played, well maybe Nintendo as well lol but that’s where I learnt how to play Mortal Kombat lol