A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Well sorry a little disagreement (thats more norm than not ..on here) has kept them away from the fellowship. Slave was dishin it out as well as anyone..we all said our "im sorrys" and moved on...hope hes not making more of things that really were...
Perhaps he is doing a lengthy fasting and prayer before deciding how to best proceed with this thread.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Do you think theyre avoiding us because what happened? mel..YOURE friends with mrs peabody..
No. Not at all. People have lives outside of CC, and I can understand if they’re busy - which could be the case. I’ve had my hiatus on here, so have a few of us - including Tourist.

Btw, we’re all friends with Karen & Dan.

slave

Mar 20, 2015
I am here. Why do you mock me? Why are you not praying for me? What knowledge do you have over Christ that would allow God to have your head puffed up? I have not left God one iota nor have I left any of you in spirit and support. Yet, I have left to sit with God more in a timely manner....and I am glad I have.

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
Good evening. How has everyone's week gone?
Good kody..how are you?
No. Not at all. People have lives outside of CC, and I can understand if they’re busy - which could be the case. I’ve had my hiatus on here, so have a few of us - including Tourist.

Btw, we’re all friends with Karen & Dan.
Thats good but i know mel..that you Pmed me personally..thats why i called on you bout this..and yes..im aware that people have real lives..just seemed that slave in particular was a lot more active on here than he jas since that incident and i know he felt betrayed so thought maybe he still had hurt feelings thats all..

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
Yeah, it's a shame they decided to not to hang with us anymore. Kind of sad really.
What made you think that? We’ve all had a time that we haven’t come on here for whatever reason - yourself included, yet we didn’t assume why you weren’t here until you came on and spoke why (busy with life and work).

I hate for you to assume that that’s the reason because for all we know, that could be possibly incorrect.

I wrote my comment because I do miss them on here, I also miss Magnenta - but you don’t see me assuming where she’s at.

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
What made you think that? We’ve all had a time that we haven’t come on here for whatever reason - yourself included, yet we didn’t assume why you weren’t here until you came on and spoke why (busy with life and work).

I hate for you to assume that that’s the reason because for all we know, that could be possibly incorrect.

I wrote my comment because I do miss them on here, I also miss Magnenta - but you don’t see me assuming where she’s at.
Theres no ill will or bad intentions mel..just seems coincidental thats all..

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
Good kody..how are you?

Thats good but i know mel..that you Pmed me personally..thats why i called on you bout this..and yes..im aware that people have real lives..just seemed that slave in particular was a lot more active on here than he jas since that incident and i know he felt betrayed so thought maybe he still had hurt feelings thats all..
My problem now is why don’t you ask Dan straight up instead of posting it here? We’ve all moved on but you’re the one who brought it all up again based off my comment about missing them.

I don’t have a problem with you at all, but I do have a problem if people are making assumptions on people when they don’t know wassup.

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
My problem now is why don’t you ask Dan straight up instead of posting it here? We’ve all moved on but you’re the one who brought it all up again based off my comment about missing them.

I don’t have a problem with you at all, but I do have a problem if people are making assumptions on people when they don’t know wassup.
Actually..i was just thinking that..i WILL ask him..not sure if he'll answer since i was one of the people he wasnt too happy bout..but if we only said things in PM what we write bout each other in the forum..many of these threads probably wouldnt exist. ;)

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
Well there’s only one way - let them speak.

Anyway, how you doing?
Im doing good..tired so procrastinating on doing laundry..looking forward to attending that new church again that i first went to last week...

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
Im doing good..tired so procrastinating on doing laundry..looking forward to attending that new church again that i first went to last week...
What church is this? Thats Cool and ugghhh laundry 🙄🤣

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
Deade, I can see you....(more like see your notis) LOL 💙

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
I am here. Why do you mock me? Why are you not praying for me? What knowledge do you have over Christ that would allow God to have your head puffed up? I have not left God one iota nor have I left any of you in spirit and support. Yet, I have left to sit with God more in a timely manner....and I am glad I have.
SLAVE..youre here..i just PMed you..im confused..are you quoting a scripture above or is that your personal opinion and feeling?