A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
He is showing off on the game that I apparently don’t have any talent in...
Lol, that's not the game, he's just being his usual joking and funny self, lol... My tummy grumbled now and i am not kidding.... i coulda mistaken it for a bear... no kidding

Aug 2, 2009
We just an earthquake a little while ago. It was so tiny thar I didn't even feel it but it made the windows rattle a little. The epicenter isn't far from here so it wasn't a biggie.

VincentG

Prodigal son
Aug 25, 2018
We just an earthquake a little while ago. It was so tiny thar I didn't even feel it but it made the windows rattle a little. The epicenter isn't far from here so it wasn't a biggie.

yes I heard it hit at 7:33 and it was 4.4 nothing like the 6.9 that hit the bay like in 89?

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
248823_217007838329638_7109247_n.jpg I thought I'd share this for a laugh this pics about 8 years old maybe older I call it my Type O Negative look (after the goth metal band)I believe my sister did my hair at the time. 😂you can kinda see my eyes lol I look way different now much more nerd than goth

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
View attachment 187521 I thought I'd share this for a laugh this pics about 8 years old maybe older I call it my Type O Negative look (after the goth metal band)I believe my sister did my hair at the time. 😂you can kinda see my eyes lol I look way different now much more nerd than goth
Oh but you’re still a child of God :)

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
Oh but you’re still a child of God :)
True True but I sure didn't attract children of God with this look lol I need a good pic of myself hopefully I'll get a good one soon I lost a lot of weight and I look fairly decent I just need to do some triming

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
True True but I sure didn't attract children of God with this look lol I need a good pic of myself hopefully I'll get a good one soon I lost a lot of weight and I look fairly decent I just need to do some triming
Well, truth is, God looks inside of ones heart, more than the outward appearance and, He accepts you just the way you are. The great thing about God is that when we trust in Him, He’s the One that can fix our problems:)

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Hiya peeps.... I was sooooooo tired... My mum rang me up at 8 am to get her something, i didn't even bother to move... She came to her apartment where i was and was searching for clothes to wear to work, she kept asking if this was okay, that was okay, where was her blue cotton skirt... I was so into my sleep that i just made answering sounds... She told me to help her fry her eggs but as much as i feel bad now for not helping her.... I was so into that sleep.... I woke up an hour later, spent 1 hour 20 mins bathing and dressing and here i am! Gonna go make brekky..... whoz here?

becc

Mar 4, 2018
View attachment 187521 I thought I'd share this for a laugh this pics about 8 years old maybe older I call it my Type O Negative look (after the goth metal band)I believe my sister did my hair at the time. 😂you can kinda see my eyes lol I look way different now much more nerd than goth
Goth was exactly what came into my mind when i saw the pic, lol, I see how you attracted that goth girl. Lol, your eyeballs look like they're looking up, are they looking up? You lost weight? You don't look like someone with a lotta weight in this pic so what weight did you lose?