A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Awww stay up :3 lol jk you need your sleep
Currently watching prank wars, chevrolet fc manchester united, it's as funny as any prank could ever be.... different pranks actually... Might stay up a little more.... You done with your game?

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
Currently watching prank wars, chevrolet fc manchester united, it's as funny as any prank could ever be.... different pranks actually... Might stay up a little more.... You done with your game?
Nope took a short break :3 I went to get some coffee took a sip and found a dead spider in my cup.....yeah still kinda shaken lol

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Nope took a short break :3 I went to get some coffee took a sip and found a dead spider in my cup.....yeah still kinda shaken lol
I would put my fingers in my throat and try to throw up i so hate spiders... I'm imagining it all folded up and floating in your cup ,lol

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
I would put my fingers in my throat and try to throw up i so hate spiders... I'm imagining it all folded up and floating in your cup ,lol
Oh.....yep thanks for that image lol Im going to go eat now....IF I CAN :LOL:

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Been watching everything but football football show for the past hour and it's now 1:03 am.... going to bed now... Ketch ya later monn and Mel and Vinny and Blue and tourist.... Ciao, becca out

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
Been watching everything but football football show for the past hour and it's now 1:03 am.... going to bed now... Ketch ya later monn and Mel and Vinny and Blue and tourist.... Ciao, becca out
Night Becc :)