A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Just about to go take a shower were going out to eat soon lol Oh I got my dad Deadpool 2 and Avengers Infinite Wars lol
OOOOOHHHHH That's wonderful, i ain't watched deadpool 2 yet cuz of the age ratings.... Is he a marvel follower? That's the only way to fully understand what's going on

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
OOOOOHHHHH That's wonderful, i ain't watched deadpool 2 yet cuz of the age ratings.... Is he a marvel follower? That's the only way to fully understand what's going on
He's seen some of the movies but I'll fill him in as much as he can Im sure he'll like it anyway lol

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Universalism is a doctrine within Christendom. :)
I see
He's seen some of the movies but I'll fill him in as much as he can Im sure he'll like it anyway lol
I hope he does, won't be nice if a movie as great as that was ruined cuz of lack of understanding.
I find it to be rather dumb to be honest from what I know about it best to avoid it much like the prosperity gospel lol
I don't go near anything that's gonna scare the poop outta me and make me re-consider christianity

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Listening to see you again by charlie puth and wiz khalifa... Remembering paul walker... Why do the cute die young? He was such a lovely guy... only ever saw 1 of his movies but still, sigh

becc

Mar 4, 2018
I've now decided to spend more time in the teens forum now, mix with my mates and talk bout constant annoying school and teens problem

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Universalism is a doctrine within Christendom. :)
I hate to be the one to inform you that Universalism (the belief that in the end everyone goes to heaven) is not a doctrine within Christianity, it is a blatant heresy that goes against the very core of the Gospel.

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
I've now decided to spend more time in the teens forum now, mix with my mates and talk bout constant annoying school and teens problem
Why? It seems like you have A LOT in common with the teens in the teen forum..movies..music..sports..lol..probably more cimpatable than with us old fogies on here..lol

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Why? It seems like you have A LOT in common with the teens in the teen forum..movies..music..sports..lol..probably more cimpatable than with us old fogies on here..lol
I'm comfy with both