A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Another thing that came to my mind gracie.... I'm think The "Hulk" Is named after Hulk Hogan... that guy is HUUGGGEE

Mar 11, 2016
Singapore
abigail.pro
If only i understood a word, lol
Haha, sorry fam. I got influenced by kids, the way they talk is contagious lol.

By UI I meant user-interface... um the CC makeover. Noob means being a newbie...

It's funny transitioning between the world and the church.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Haha, sorry fam. I got influenced by kids, the way they talk is contagious lol.

By UI I meant user-interface... um the CC makeover. Noob means being a newbie...

It's funny transitioning between the world and the church.
You work with kids?

G

Gracie_14

Gracie!!! So glad to see you. Now I feel at home here again haha.

Hello Blue!
I'm glad you decided to drop by! How have you been lately? How's work? (You should drop by our bible study you know... ;) )

Please do hang around here! We miss you around here!!

G

Gracie_14

Bye Bye sis... Happy hair making.. I'm going for lunch nw.. Gonna watch tv too... Set reminders on 2 different shows.. 1 comedy and the other action horror.. Toodles
Becc!! Are you still watching tv? How are the movies doing?

Lol I saw your post about the Hulk business, but I don’t think I get it…. Lol

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Becc!! Are you still watching tv? How are the movies doing?

Lol I saw your post about the Hulk business, but I don’t think I get it…. Lol
The marvel "hulk"? The huge green guy.. Well i was watching an old movie starring hulk hogan and the guy was super huge so i was wondering if the "hulk" was named after him

Oct 20, 2018
Sometimes I really just want tell people what's on my heart but I'm so afraid to open, because now a days your vulnerability can be used against you 😔

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Sometimes I really just want tell people what's on my heart but I'm so afraid to open, because now a days your vulnerability can be used against you 😔
True true.... But as christians we shouldn't always shy in... I don't think we've met before... Hi, i'm becca

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Goodnight peeps.. Time for this gal to hit the hay... Ketch y'all in a day to 2 days time... By God's grace that is

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Actually Hulk Hogan nicknamed himself after the "hulk"
Oh..... That changes everything... Hmm... Something for me to ponder on.... I thought hulk was his wrestling nickname... Was the hulk out during that time of his career?

Oct 20, 2018
True true.... But as christians we shouldn't always shy in... I don't think we've met before... Hi, i'm becca
Yea I know, it's something minor I've been struggling with, I just need more Christ 😊

Sep 13, 2018
Oh..... That changes everything... Hmm... Something for me to ponder on.... I thought hulk was his wrestling nickname... Was the hulk out during that time of his career?
You're too funny, I know that you're just foolin... about the incredible hulk. (the marvel character that was created about 65 to 70 years ago.) One of Stan Lees first characters...

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
It can only be used against you if you fear what people think. I've found being open about most things actually makes it harder for people to use things against you. If everyone knows then there's no leverage to get at you with.
And the second step is always expect someone to be against what you say.
Vulnerability is often viewed in a negative light, but it's not. Feeling comfortable to be vulnerable can embolden you. Or it can lead to a greater intimacy (depending on the context). It can also be used negatively to be fearful and closed off providing yourself with a damaging false sense of security.
Most of the time we use it to imprison ourselves.