A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I agree! Lol... Not like the trash they so lately, lol.. keep repeating with no point.. blech... Just finished breakfast... @DayvidTheFirst... I drank garri, lol... Time for pringles and some Josh... Still too lazy for a bath, lol

Lol that's nice
Garri levelz 💪🏽💪🏽

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Oh yes, when I visited Tampa florida for the first time,( I live in Kentucky... I saw the lightning there, it scared me...its beautiful tho..... I heard they use the lightning in florida for movies...I love to hear Thunder, too, its soothing to me. ...I am not too fond of lightning tho...lol
Yeah, it's all good. :)

VincentG

Prodigal son
Aug 25, 2018
went to work ready to work and I wasn't feeling right so I took a sick day and came home did a nap and now feel better.

VincentG

Prodigal son
Aug 25, 2018
“All people are like grass,
and all their glory is like the flowers of the field;
the grass withers and the flowers fall,
but the word of the Lord endures forever.” (y)

becc

Mar 4, 2018
I wish we could go below 20 here, sigh... Would be nice to have a cold weather... Unlike the hot we've been having all week... Forecast says 27 Celsius but feels like 30/32 can't remember... So we have a cold weather and can't even enjoy it. Hmmph.... Monnk says he wanna take a break from the "interwebs" today so he should be on here hopefully tomorrow... Same thing here... Wanna take a day break from here.... Hiya Mel.... Nate... If you do get the chance, will you watch the game? It's gonna be fun.... Please say yeeees, lol....

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
I wish we could go below 20 here, sigh... Would be nice to have a cold weather... Unlike the hot we've been having all week... Forecast says 27 Celsius but feels like 30/32 can't remember... So we have a cold weather and can't even enjoy it. Hmmph.... Monnk says he wanna take a break from the "interwebs" today so he should be on here hopefully tomorrow... Same thing here... Wanna take a day break from here.... Hiya Mel.... Nate... If you do get the chance, will you watch the game? It's gonna be fun.... Please say yeeees, lol....
If you’ve got a link then, possibly lol

becc

Mar 4, 2018
If you’ve got a link then, possibly lol
Got a link? What person in their right mind would stream a live match apart from the TV stations allowed stop do so? And u have to have....nvm .. I'm sure they have sports channel over there... And seeing it's a national match, it must be aired... If it's not..... Then I wonder what sport exactly they will air.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Sooooo.. as I said before I won't be here for a whole day (by God's grace)... I'm gonna use my baby cousin's pic as my avatar.... I'll change it when I get back (by God's grace)... I'm doing that for Gracie.... Since I couldn't upload it.... She should see it now as my avatar. It'll be gone by tonight or tomorrow Gracie... So you better take it all in... I got a brighter one but I don't really like how I look in it... So I think this should suffice for a little while. Bbye.