A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Gracie_14

Yeah pretty much. How are you Gracie? How's the weather where you are?

T
I'm well, thank you :) How about you? Yeah, the weather is a bit strange...it's quite warm and bit dribbly with soundless rain here and then....and soo dull....typical British weather :rolleyes:

Kaps89

Nov 19, 2018
Kent, England
I'm well, thank you :) How about you? Yeah, the weather is a bit strange...it's quite warm and bit dribbly with soundless rain here and then....and soo dull....typical British weather :rolleyes:
Yeah not too bad thanks. It's been all stormy today and then not quite sure what it's doing :ROFL:

T

G

Gracie_14

Yeah not too bad thanks. It's been all stormy today and then not quite sure what it's doing :ROFL:

T
Lol...the way you said "Not too bad thanks" is typical British! I mean every guy my dad greets talks this way....it amazes me!

Kaps89

Nov 19, 2018
Kent, England
Lol...the way you said "Not too bad thanks" is typical British! I mean every guy my dad greets talks this way....it amazes me!
Ha I saw a program where someone said that how we talk about the weather is actually us talking about our own moods. The British language is basically us saying one thing and meaning another.

T

G

Gracie_14

Ha I saw a program where someone said that how we talk about the weather is actually us talking about our own moods. The British language is basically us saying one thing and meaning another.

T
Yeah, that is so true...I've heard of it said so actually...quite interesting.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
"As I lay me down to sleep I pray the Lord my soul to keep and if I die before I wake I pray the Lord my soul to take" "Hush little baby don't say a word and never mind that noise you heard it's just the beast under your bed in your closet in your HEAD!" :3

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
I know I just can't help it I struggle to even believe if God is real some of the time I need to get too a church or something thing but my laziness is stopping me as for the gf I really really like this girl but I am a huge creep and I do not want to what's the word infect her with my lack of morality. As for this country it's at the point I wont be able to publish my books or card game because people are so against anything God related and are constantly trying to push unbelief on us it's too much for me...
You need to be more trusting of God and what is happening in your life. The more doubts you have the more toxic everything around you gets. If there’s no trust and surrender to God, He cannot do what He needs to do and that’s take care of you.

You are not a creep - in fact, I rebuke that in Jesus Name. You are a child of God :)

I also want to encourage you to perhaps cut down some of those anime things that you’re into - I know you think they mean no harm, but some of the pictures you have posted up tells me different (demonic etc). Those types of strongholds can actually be barriers from you getting closer to God. If you cannot sacrifice the things of this world then you will continue to feel the way you are feeling.

I will be keeping you in prayer okay bro? :)

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I havent had a milshake for a long time
Whey protein mixed with grapefruit juice (yes lol) or stirred in plain yogurt. You just can't get enough, and ridiculously healthy, with tremendous benefits to the immune system and anti-carcinogenic.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
You need to be more trusting of God and what is happening in your life. The more doubts you have the more toxic everything around you gets. If there’s no trust and surrender to God, He cannot do what He needs to do and that’s take care of you.

You are not a creep - in fact, I rebuke that in Jesus Name. You are a child of God :)

I also want to encourage you to perhaps cut down some of those anime things that you’re into - I know you think they mean no harm, but some of the pictures you have posted up tells me different (demonic etc). Those types of strongholds can actually be barriers from you getting closer to God. If you cannot sacrifice the things of this world then you will continue to feel the way you are feeling.

I will be keeping you in prayer okay bro? :)
Well I admit some are demonic but not all but see your point I think I need to get my butt to church

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
"As I lay me down to sleep I pray the Lord my soul to keep and if I die before I wake I pray the Lord my soul to take" "Hush little baby don't say a word and never mind that noise you heard it's just the beast under your bed in your closet in your HEAD!" :3
Got to agree. Anime, comic super heroes, all of it uber violent and a product of depraved minds.

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
Well I admit some are demonic but not all but see your point I think I need to get my butt to church
Good, if it’ll help you fellowship with other Christians then do it. You need to surround yourself with that type of crowd lol

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Got to agree. Anime, comic super heroes, all of it uber violent and a product of depraved minds.
Sigh seriously people! just when I'm feeling better you remind me why don't want to go to church and deal with super judgmental Christians :mad:

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
Sigh seriously people! just when I'm feeling better you remind me why don't want to go to church and deal with super judgmental Christians :mad:
Well you did agree that some of your work was demonic lol sometimes truth hurts, and that he or she is saying it for the better.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Well you did agree that some of your work was demonic lol sometimes truth hurts, and that he or she is saying it for the better.
I said the stuff I posted like the figures none of my work is demonic! If it is I will pray too stop. Making a blakent statement that it's all from a depraved mind is very insulting I can't even ugh forget I'm done
with this site!

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Dude....not judgmental. This is an objective observation.

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
I said the stuff I posted like the figures none of my work is demonic! If it is I will pray too stop. Making a blakent statement that it's all from a depraved mind is very insulting I can't even ugh forget I'm done
with this site!
It’s all good bro.. we here for you.