A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
That moment when you realize just how brain dead you have become because you actually did a google search on....

And still you got nothing, lol. Ummmm, well, that is not all together accurate. I do want to share this truth...

I don't really know most of you yet, not like I'd like, but I sure did enjoy reading the praise reports and seeing y'all gather around to support eachother in the good and not so good times. Way to be Brothers and Sisters.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
These guys are from a colony of 30- plus cats. These two seem very calm and good around people, but the ginger's siblings are a bit more skittish. Shelly will trap, spay/neuter, return and/or adopt all the cats/ kittens to good homes.

OOOHH, I hear loud purr motors.. :love::love:

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
That moment when you realize just how brain dead you have become because you actually did a google search on....

And still you got nothing, lol. Ummmm, well, that is not all together accurate. I do want to share this truth...

I don't really know most of you yet, not like I'd like, but I sure did enjoy reading the praise reports and seeing y'all gather around to support eachother in the good and not so good times. Way to be Brothers and Sisters.
Well hello dear sis and welcome:) did you really read through this entire thread? 😦🤣

It’s been a journey for most of us here who post regularly but, one thing in common that we all share is the love of Christ that we have for Him :)

Also, we always love to welcome new faces around here, so welcome to A Conversation About Nothing In Particular 💜

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
These guys are from a colony of 30- plus cats. These two seem very calm and good around people, but the ginger's siblings are a bit more skittish. Shelly will trap, spay/neuter, return and/or adopt all the cats/ kittens to good homes.

OOOHH, I hear loud purr motors.. :love::love:
Any pictures?? 😅

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org

Pay no attention to blue_ladybug right now. When new kitties show up, she is in her own world getting her kitty-fix. She seldom responds at times like this. Yes CharliRenee, this is my old home group that I spun the other off from. I don't try to ketchup with this one all the time because some of the younger folks get quite chatty about silly little things like futball and anime. :cool:

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Heya Brother D ❤️ Yes it is - it’s actually more than that, you can also do duets or group song recordings with others globally:)

I also like karaoke! 🤣
I will probably have to get a camera and a mic for the computer to use it, right? 1small-red-heart_blk-outln.png 1small-red-heart_blk-outln.png 1small-red-heart_blk-outln.png

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Pay no attention to blue_ladybug right now. When new kitties show up, she is in her own world getting her kitty-fix. She seldom responds at times like this. Yes CharliRenee, this is my old home group that I spun the other off from. I don't try to ketchup with this one all the time because some of the younger folks get quite chatty about silly little things like futball and anime. :cool:

I'm here and answering. I have one tab with TK and one tab here.. lol

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Pay no attention to blue_ladybug right now. When new kitties show up, she is in her own world getting her kitty-fix. She seldom responds at times like this. :cool:
I have one word for you.. Phbbbbbbbbbbbttttttttttttt.... Tongue Out (2).png

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Another kitten just arrived. A little black panther.. Soooooooooo cuteeeee... Panther is a girl, the ginger is a boy..

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Well hello dear sis and welcome:) did you really read through this entire thread? 😦🤣

It’s been a journey for most of us here who post regularly but, one thing in common that we all share is the love of Christ that we have for Him :)

Also, we always love to welcome new faces around here, so welcome to A Conversation About Nothing In Particular 💜
Hey sweet Sister, honestly no, not all through the thread, only the last few pages. Hugs to you and the rest of the crew and blue_ladies kitties too.

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
You can only use smule on devices that use either the iOS (apple) or Android operating systems... so basically your phone. The earphones that come with the phone have a built in mic. You can also use it on an ipad or a tablet that uses android.
Are you on Smule?