A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Good mews from Tiny Kittens.. Violet and Charlie Brown are going to their furever home today!!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
My wife opened one of her Christmas presents early this year because she needed it to keep her head warm when we went ice skating on Thursday before Christmas. :giggle:

FullSizeRender.jpeg

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Where was ya phone in the first place? Lol
I have my mom take it and hide it at night cuz the news and such stresses me out and my OCD guarantees I will check it. I just need some time to relax from the insanity lol

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Of course we brought our son and his wife along to show the youngsters that we still got it! :giggle:

IMG_2721.jpeg

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Good morning CC peeps. I used to roller skate and ice skate. My bones have gotten too brittle so I don't do that anymore. My son asked me if I thought I could still skate. I said sure I could, it's like riding a bike. I have so much arthritis in my joints. Ten years ago I dove of a diving board into a pool and my right shoulder had become dislocated. It then kept happening over and over after that until I had the rotator cuff repaired. I had both knee joints replaced in 2016. If this keeps up, I'll be a bionic man. Hahaha...

flashing-lol.gif

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Just thought I'd share with yall one of my favorite 90's anime :) Vash is proof you can be kind caring and vow to never take a life and be a total bada** at the same time :)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
MORE good mews from Tiny Kittens!! Pepper Potts has been adopted and goes to her furever home on CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pepper is one of several kittens from the Bradner colony, who was brought to TK with her siblings/cousins..

Pepper Potts.jpg

Aug 25, 2018
Crazy crazy crazy. I will be moving and no internet!!!! :( Oh well.
Hoping that moving away will make me struggle to stay alive.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Crazy crazy crazy. I will be moving and no internet!!!! :( Oh well.
Hoping that moving away will make me struggle to stay alive.
Where are you moving to that there is no internet? You know HughesNet will cover most rural areas in the states via satelite.

double-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif